Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Very good the latest version

but I still think the same thing C18 has very small tits especially considering that he is the most adult character and the one with the least tits
there are scenes where it seems that neither has practically an ironing board

I do not say to put them tsunade size but I still think you need a few sizes more chest

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Whole Bleach debacle revolves around rukia- a surf board. Android has had apples not melons for ages ... guess them damn bosses would not let others pump up bigger .. Frieza and cell both liked them tiny bodies compared to their actual power humongous forms ... power in small sizes is a norm

Sapphire44

Feb 4, 2017
I have a problem with the new update. Tournament Mini-game keys don't work. I tried every number on my keybord, and the QTE don't work
You need to hit the key that comes up. Like if the game asks for 1 hit the 1 key and so on K_space is just the spacebar

Jul 4, 2017
Guys I can't seem to do any new froppy events. All it says when I try to swim is that I need to prepare for the tournament. And whenever I try to start the tour ament it says I need to train more. Any ideas on what to do? Also great update Dev! Although I'm still hoping for more raven and starfire content! ;)
Anyone able to help on this?

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
Anyone able to help on this?
I don't know how that happened, it's pretty strange, if you could give me your save, I'd appreciate it, and hopefully I can find out why your encountering it, so far no ones been reporting that.

Here's a save with froppy's progress at the beginning of the new content, so you don't have to replay it from the beginning.

Reactions: moszter

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
I don't know how that happened, it's pretty strange, if you could give me your save, I'd appreciate it, and hopefully I can find out why your encountering it, so far no ones been reporting that.

Here's a save with froppy's progress at the beginning of the new content, so you don't have to replay it from the beginning.
I'm having the same issue. Here's the save. (Love the game btw!)

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
the only issue i seem to have so far is repeating events with girls we've run into so far.

it's a bit odd that we basically introduce ourselves to Hinata each time we run into her.

though i may be missing something. dunno.

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
the only issue i seem to have so far is repeating events with girls we've run into so far.

it's a bit odd that we basically introduce ourselves to Hinata each time we run into her.

though i may be missing something. dunno.
Their one time events, I'll make that more obvious next release.

Jul 4, 2017

Didn't have enough energy to swim! Sorry about that looks like I was just being stupid. More Starfire content though please!!!!! ;)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
ParadiceZone I have same problem with flopy events. Same error with this guy. I will atach my save game but I realy hoped playing game now. When I see update I will be happy about it realy but right now I'm little bit disappointed about this :(

Edit: I go back my old saves and try again this time I can do. This is just my idea but this version has some bugs. If you see ''This is last content for this character'' game doesnt see this version. You need open old doesnt seened this message saves.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:

ParadiceZone

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
ParadiceZone I have same problem with flopy events. Same error with this guy. I will atach my save game but I realy hoped playing game now. When I see update I will be happy about it realy but right now I'm little bit disappointed about this :(

Edit: I go back my old saves and try again this time I can do. This is just my idea but this version has some bugs. If you see ''This is last content for this character'' game doesnt see this version. You need open old doesnt seened this message saves.

View attachment 444956
Thanks for the save! I was able to find out the bug because of it and it's now been fixed. If you talk to froppy with not enough energy it gives you the wrong message, it's supposed to say you dont have enough energy.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes