VN Ren'Py Particles of Reality [v1.1.0 + DLC] [Arewar]

ursweetalksx

May 25, 2022
Brandon's Patch (incest)
Check this public link for information, download, and installation instructions.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Do we need to post another request thread for the full game, or??? I'm not sure what the rules are...

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
Hi desh9674 would you mind uploading the full game? The full game has already been released on itch.io and Steam. Thanks in advance

Sorry I never tried cracking steam games but I hear its very easy. Try googling it how to crack steam games, search on reddit, r/piracy might help. I can update the thread with Full version if someone can crack/buy the game and share it with me.

Reactions: DegenGirlfriend

arewar

Sep 24, 2023
I'm Arewar from ArewarGames

I know piracy will always be a thing and it's fighting a losing battle, but I want to beg anyone who is capable to please buy the game through legitimate means.

I have not given my permission to host my game on this site. The only legitimate sources are Itch.io and Steam.

I'm a team of one that commissioned all the artwork for the game. I did all the GUI, programming, writing, and editing alone. This is a passion project of mine that I paid for mostly out of pocket (with the assistance of Patreon funds, but they did NOT fully cover the costs) and I worked on this game development for over a year and a half.

If the game is not successful in sales, I will not financially be able to afford continued development of future content routes and DLCs. All profits that I may make on the game go directly to fund future content. I have not yet broken even on development cost vs sales.

I very much want to continue development of the game. I need the help of the fans to continue this project.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Last edited:
Reactions: DegenGirlfriend

lollady1

Jan 4, 2023
I'm Arewar from ArewarGames

I know piracy will always be a thing and it's fighting a losing battle, but I want to beg anyone who is capable to please buy the game through legitimate means.

I have not given my permission to host my game on this site. The only legitimate sources are Itch.io and Steam.

I'm a team of one that commissioned all the artwork for the game. I did all the GUI, programming, writing, and editing alone. This is a passion project of mine that I paid for mostly out of pocket (with the assistance of Patreon funds, but they did NOT fully cover the costs) and I worked on this game development for over a year and a half.

If the game is not successful in sales, I will not financially be able to afford continued development of future content routes and DLCs. All profits that I may make on the game go directly to fund future content. I have not yet broken even on development cost vs sales.

I very much want to continue development of the game. I need the help of the fans to continue this project.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Just some constructive criticism, you don't owe anyone an explanation for the price of the game, as you obviously determine how much you want to make from the project, but $30 is steep for an otome game, especially whenever Patreon funds were used for development. This is why most people are probably looking for other ways to play this game. I have happily spent $15-$30 on an otome game I knew would get me 40+ hours of gameplay, however, this game is double the price with fewer features (e.g, fewer word count, fewer CGs, lower quality art, no voiced dialog, etc.) compared to other games on the market. If the price was lower on this game or if the features were higher in quality/quantity, this game would've been one I spent money on.

Estella_55

Nov 26, 2022
Just some constructive criticism, you don't owe anyone an explanation for the price of the game, as you obviously determine how much you want to make from the project, but $30 is steep for an otome game, especially whenever Patreon funds were used for development. This is why most people are probably looking for other ways to play this game. I have happily spent $15-$30 on an otome game I knew would get me 40+ hours of gameplay, however, this game is double the price with fewer features (e.g, fewer word count, fewer CGs, lower quality art, no voiced dialog, etc.) compared to other games on the market. If the price was lower on this game or if the features were higher in quality/quantity, this game would've been one I spent money on.
Thank you for saying what's exactly on my mind, I could have not phrase it better.