VN Ren'Py Particles of Reality [v1.1.0 + DLC] [Arewar]

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I'm surprised no one's pointed out the confusing title. "Particles of Realty"? The units in realty here in the US are properties, condos, maybe lots - but not particles. I've heard of small apartments, but ...

What? There's an eye where?

Oh. Never mind.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ParticlesOfReality-1.0.0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

90's zombie

Dec 1, 2019
ParticlesOfReality-1.0.0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Is this the finished game or the updated demo?

juno!

Jul 12, 2023
the game is good but there are SO MANY bad ends and only one neutral (the good ends are not rly good ngl) end? for example, you can have two choices: stay at home OR leave the house. if you choose stay at home, you get brutally murdered and/or kidnapped and game over. the game kinda forces you to play a certain way because if you pick one wrong choice its game over… i still like it tho

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
I did give it a chance (since I had already downloaded it) and it was... surprisingly not terrible, for an otome.
The route that intrigued me the most ( the brother) is unavailable and they tell you to look for it in their Discord.
Is any of you willing to share it? :)

lollady1

Jan 4, 2023
I did give it a chance (since I had already downloaded it) and it was... surprisingly not terrible, for an otome.
The route that intrigued me the most ( the brother) is unavailable and they tell you to look for it in their Discord.
Is any of you willing to share it? :)
Both of these are the same file, just different places to download from! It was listed on their patreon for free.