krig4467

May 9, 2022
как это может быть игра 1.0...

он едва ли наполовину функционален. настройки не работают, нельзя выйти на главный экран, нет системы сохранения и буквально прямая трансляция отладки в углу экрана, лол
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
'

this is the first version of the game, if you want improved functionality, go and support the author and don’t complain about a “free” game
how is this a 1.0 game...

it's barely half functional. settings don't work, can't exit to title screen, no save system, and literally a live debug feed in the corner of the screen lmfao

Romul220V

Aug 4, 2018
this is the first version of the game, if you want improved functionality, go and support the author and don’t complain about a “free” game
Oh right, if you wanna play this way - A Free sh*t is still sh*t. You wouldn't eat a turd sandwitch, would you? It's free.
But seriously - there is a reason why TRIAL version and VERSION 1.0 are percieved differently - they are different things.

Reactions: GarretKart

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
Also watching people think V1 automatically makes the game complete despite the devs themselves saying it's still WIP is both hilariously entertaining yet extremely frustrating. I can understand the confusion behind the version number, but automatically thinking its complete despite what the dev says is extremely short-sighted and self-serving.

tallyeight

May 27, 2020
So far there's only 4 mobs, and also one unfinished. You can spawn them with "Summon" and then enter one of these

BP_Worm_C
BP_Crab_C
BP_Octopus_C
BP_Fly_C

The unfinished one is BP_Gigante_C, but it's just an normal crab model I suppose

And yeah, there's only endings for these four mentioned. Can't wait to see more!!
Could you give some step by step for doing this? I have tried every method and came up with nothing. Thanks

EchoEcho679

Nov 4, 2023
Even with bugs & all, I still found this game an incredible find. So many 3D Renpy Visual Novel's that do not impress me in anyway. Looking for a friend here, but why are there so many of them as of late? Feels like F95 is less a game platform and more an erotic library. I personally don't like the VN model h-scenes and an animated pixel is an improvement to me.
That being said, some do got good storytelling, at least they all surpass Twilight.

Edit: Calling F95 a game platform is incorrect too, but I hope you all understand my meaning.

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
jesus dudes its reward demo for fanbox and patreon. how about donate few dollars for help poor developer? and report bugs are help too!
Interesting name. Star vs Fallout... FalloutStar...

Look if you're the same guy just come out and say it lol. Might as well take advantage of the influx here. Mods can even give you the game dev badge if you can prove it's you.

TheWolflower

Jul 10, 2018
This runs my 3070 GPU at 100% even when I cap the fps at 30. I'm not playing this sorry. I use unreal engine as a dev and even on maximum graphics on somewhat heavy scenes I still get 40-60 fps at worse. This is a pixel game this isn't normal.

It is probably running some nanite/lumen/shader stuff in a way that is not efficient. I don't know 2D though so idk. Maybe some sprites are duplicated every frames and it has to redraw them or something.

That being said if this is fixed this looks interesting.

Reactions: FalloutStar

TheWolflower

Jul 10, 2018
Ok I was trying some last things before giving up. You can use the console command SCALABILITY = 2 (or 1 or 0) and this will fix GPU usage. This seems to remove bloom/emission/light from some things. So it could be a lumen issue.
There are other console commands that can allow you to manually change things one by one if you really want it back but I don't have time to find them back right now.

From what I remember, this is normal for the dev to make this mistake. The scalability in editor is not set to the scalability of the build by default. So their game is probably running fine in editor and they haven't checked the build. idk why ue5 does that.

As for why it works better on 1050ti it could be due to nvidia driver updates making it worse on certain cards but not others. It's fairly common. Also I run a 4k screen so maybe it makes my card run extra hard for no reason if screen pct is at max. (which is also reduced by scalability). I'm too tired to check in details.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
It would seem that the devs wants to make a sequel or is at least influenced by parasite in the city. But the game definitely need a patch in the GPU optimization side first.

Reactions: FalloutStar
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes