FalloutStar

May 2, 2021
This runs my 3070 GPU at 100% even when I cap the fps at 30. I'm not playing this sorry. I use unreal engine as a dev and even on maximum graphics on somewhat heavy scenes I still get 40-60 fps at worse. This is a pixel game this isn't normal.

It is probably running some nanite/lumen/shader stuff in a way that is not efficient. I don't know 2D though so idk. Maybe some sprites are duplicated every frames and it has to redraw them or something.

That being said if this is fixed this looks interesting.
he will check it soon

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
from what I found during the short demo : The game is rather buggy, not all the controls are working and sometimes you can stuck without having the ability to control your character, the game however handles smoothly and responds to inputs when it works, which is a gripe I have in some games that depends on accurate reaction times.

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
I doubt this info will ever make its way to the dev, but there's an annoying bug where I entered one of the rooms and discovered the right wall was non-solid. This is a pretty conventional "secret area" trope among platformers, so I decided to walk into the non-solid wall... whereupon I entered the blackspace behind the level, fell through the ceiling one story down, and died from falling damage.

Heh.

So, uh, don't do that, guys.

[edit] Oh, hey, the dev reads this thread. Interesting!

Boobslover1000

Jun 1, 2023
1728643161313.png
Full Map (I believe)

To open the camera mode

Press ";" to unlock camera mode

Left And Right Arrow keys to TILT
Up / W to zoom in
Down / S to zoom out
A for left
D for right

Scroll wheel to speed/slow the camera movement