Yung Waffles

Oct 2, 2019
great potential. plays well enough for now. needs save system and more control tips because they aren't all shown. invisibility frames are needed too. and the 100% gpu usage as well. will be watching this

Reactions: Anonwolf94 and am3k

Anonwolf94

Aug 27, 2022
1.1 version just got released. Unsure if it fixes anything.
" patch note #19
Add Operator Encounter.
Fixing Hatch Elevator Bug
Add loading screen
You can open the status window by pressing the Tab key, but still working on it..
Added stamina rejuvenant. Use stamina rejuvenant when you press 3 keys. Not used if hitpoint is full.
Worms can now move or attack overlapping.
The strength of Crab and Octopus has increased.
Added hidden weapons.
Worms produced in the hatchery now spread throughout the map through tunnels.
add Store for buy items
add workbench for upgrade "

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
" patch note #19
Add Operator Encounter.
Fixing Hatch Elevator Bug
Add loading screen
You can open the status window by pressing the Tab key, but still working on it..
Added stamina rejuvenant. Use stamina rejuvenant when you press 3 keys. Not used if hitpoint is full.
Worms can now move or attack overlapping.
The strength of Crab and Octopus has increased.
Added hidden weapons.
Worms produced in the hatchery now spread throughout the map through tunnels.
add Store for buy items
add workbench for upgrade "
So is the mmain page updated or just a change log posted via a reply?

Otaraccaz

Aug 18, 2019
Honestly one to watch. I get serious Anthophobia vibes so if you like those kind of games this could be a really darn good one.

Obviously we need saves and I get 80% on a 4080 which is hilarious. Alot of content seems to have already been drawn though (just not in the game) which is pretty promising.

AlreadyUsed

Feb 19, 2022
Probably being a little bit obnoxious, but I wonder if we're getting any update posted here? Well, anyways, I'll seek for a way to support author in a currently hard situation for me

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
anyone encounter this problem? if so, how do you solve it?
The problem is when i playing the game, i pressed the "backspace" and the game open a Configuration UI or sth that replaced all my controls to FOV controls (like moving up down sideway of the FOV, zoom in and out stuffs like that). I tried pressed again thinking that it would return to gameplay but the controls still stuck at the FOV controls like before though the UI is gone. I cant do anything but reset the game.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
i cant even get past the club level, Also the save is not in the 1.1 update its apertly in the next one

Jul 14, 2017
Using Translator
The game does not start, it does not even appear in the Task Manager, does anyone know what the reason is?

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
i see people talking about the game being really heavy on there system but its mostly CPU focused and well i admit its using 34% of my CPU it is loading the whole map in one go with no splitting u can see this with the Debug Cam and panning around. The debug cam button is ;

In 1.1 the Hatchery is running nonstop full animations and everything, think it exists in 1.0 too but they have no where to go so things get really broken quick.

ChuckR

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah the nightclub is practically impossible. Shooting, not hitting the worm? Hit once and stun locked.

Please remove the "aim" button. No reason. Just shoot.

Reactions: Anonwolf94

RVIERV

Feb 23, 2019
people who dont know how to beat the nightclub are funny to me. its so easy. reload after every single shot. continue between right and left. kil lthe big one, the ngo left, kill 2 worms, go right, reload between them, its...really easy.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes