4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Can anyone explain what, if anything, you're supposed to do at the random door that appears, with the caption "Akey: Do you want to take a break?"?

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
can you play without the futa? honestly that stuff is disgusting (no offense just personal taste) and finding good yuri games is EXTREMELY difficult. if not then if anyone knows of some good yuri games besides visual novels would you help a brother out? thanks :D
Blashemy! This is Madness! Futa is love, Futa is life heathen!

j/k but Yuri games? try the Raidy series

Reactions: Xol

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I have nothing against futa every now and then. My problem with "their happiest hour" was there was nearly only futa. futa on female would be what i want to have out of such a game. I hope this here has more of that.

Raidy was that dungeon crawler thingy, right?
I really have no patience for that genre in first person at least. Anything else?

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
I have nothing against futa every now and then. My problem with "their happiest hour" was there was nearly only futa. futa on female would be what i want to have out of such a game. I hope this here has more of that.

Raidy was that dungeon crawler thingy, right?
I really have no patience for that genre in first person at least. Anything else?
Was that your alt i replied to? Just checking based on your post in correlation to mine.

But other Yuri games? Outside of some other dungeon crawlers, there are tons of VNs that are Yuri based, I dunno

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Nope, i only have one account here. I just downloaded a ton of dlsite games recently and finally got around playing some, so i made a comment now.

Yeah that is my problem tbh, at least atm.
I played what feels like a ton vns back to back recently, so i would appriciate a game that has some gameplay mechanics with yuri or futa and female characters for a change.

Last edited:

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
Strict Yuri RPGS are rare and just strictly Futa on regular female is even rarer. Sure there is a scene or two with the latter in some games, but not an entire game not to my knowledge anyway.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Same here, that is why i was asking here. I really have no overview over the stuff that is on dl site normally.

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
Nope, i only have one account here. I just downloaded a ton of dlsite games recently and finally got around playing some, so i made a comment now.

Yeah that is my problem tbh, at least atm.
I played what feels like a ton vns back to back recently, so i would appriciate a game that has some gameplay mechanics with yuri or futa and female characters for a change.
Most of Flower Witch is futa on female.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes