Ren'Py Abandoned Passion Of Five [v0.22.7] [Lykarion]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
Now you can earn 90 a day - 25 for the inn = 65 a day + money events
I don't want to push it too much now.

it would be better if you would just write the mistakes and I correct the words.
I've had some bad experiences in the past.
I understand bad experiences. I have 3 ex-wives... Anyway, you know I'm here if you need me. I'm American, from Missouri, and taught high school English in the early '90's. I'm also retired and bored. My assistance would be free. I believe assisting would help me learn how to design dialogue for my own VN. Right now keeping the story line straight after decisions is proving to be a challenge.

Reactions: acewinz

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
Now you can earn 90 a day - 25 for the inn = 65 a day + money events
I don't want to push it too much now.

it would be better if you would just write the mistakes and I correct the words.
I've had some bad experiences in the past.
How 90? You can work at the Inn twice for 30 each time. And "money events" seem to be pretty much non-existent. Extra money for delivering Fleur, and super, super rarely when you ring up a customer.

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Did you downoad the update?

It was a short-term decision to introduce three shifts.
"cash events": there is a problem in v0.13.5, will be fixed with the next update.
Please use the Bonus code/Console command. The next release will fix/change/add lots of stuff.

Release august.

Last edited:

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
Am I missing something? At the library Jennifer says, "To see our action you need to proceed in Ameie's questine."

Yet the fortune teller stopped offering hints for Amelie, and no matter how many times I order coffee, visit her at home, or invite her out she says she just wishes to remain friends. Is there some way to advance her story beyond the point of her rejecting you after you buy the house, or is that the end of the current content for her?

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Can you send me your savegame please.

...is that the end of the current content for her? Her storyline ends and Sylvia is going to be unlocked.
But if you saw her running away from the house... and still getting "To see our action you need to proceed in Ameie's questine." .... -> Bug

---
I have played Amelie's story several times and did not get this error.
I modified the files a litte , there was a small mismatch but i don't think your error resolutes from it.
Test the update, with and older savegame (or to be save restart her story) and try it again pls.

Last edited:

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
Thanks. I was actually talking about my story line. I just installed Visio (flowcharting program) so I can map out decisions and make it flow smoother. Also learning Python to assist in learning Renpy so I can us it instead of tyranobuilder, Yes, I'm that bored

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
I hope you like the update.
Old savegames NOT compatible!

I added some changes from 0.15.

- Changed: Fleur event cost reduced from 1000 coins to 500 coins (930->430)
- Changed: House reduced to 2000 coins, Bonus Code reduced to 2000 coins

Keep in mind that lots of events will start at the inn, so sleeping in the house from day one will get you nowhere.

Last edited:

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for telling.

It wont happen shortly, sorry. v0.14 is working.
Starting to upload 14.1 but it will take a while.
I've totally fucked it up :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for telling.

It wont happen shortly, sorry. v0.14 is working.
Starting to upload 14.1 but it will take a while.
I've totally fucked it up :mad::mad::mad:
NP shit happens im looking forward to the update it only shows that you are human Please keep up The good work its now 1 of my top 6 games

Reactions: Lyka

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
NP shit happens im looking forward to the update it only shows that you are human Please keep up The good work its now 1 of my top 6 games
Thank You.
First link will be PC/Linux on Gdrive in around 40 minutes (If upload is steady)
Mac Link in around 40 min.

MEGA: Later this evening.

Last edited:

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Don't know "Playhome" but many games are using the same or similar clothes.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I've run into a bug where after I go to the beach with the sleepy schoolgirl, and I try to return to town, after she says goodbye instead going back to the map, it thinks I'm back in church and glitches. It won't let you leave. The only option that works is pray, but it just repeats.

(In uni.rpy, around line 244, where she says "Cu at the campus")

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Passion Of Five [v0.14.1 Hotfix] [Lykarion] - Original Size: 602MB

Download PC (140MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Passion Of Five [v0.14.1 Hotfix] [Lykarion] - Original Size: 602MB

Download PC (140MB): - - -

TY

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Casandara the "Fortune teller" - Around the apartment

----
Released today (april 7th) for patreons 0.07 which provides a alternative route to avoid femdom.
Next public release will take some time. Since i don't want to make 0.06 public,
because i want to avoid more negative comments about the missing feature (above).
Following fortune teller gets you Amelie NTR'ed by Jennifer and Amelie leaving. Seriously needs right tags and a much better hint system with so many random encounters with zero logic or in game leads.

No way I wasting any more time on a grind game that does this shit with only decent character. She was only redeeming feature the writing, storytelling, renders and animations are well bellow average.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes