Ren'Py Abandoned Passion Of Five [v0.22.7] [Lykarion]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Yes and no, POF is cancelled for me and but I have recently found muse to work on something new.
You can get a first impression in a video (info Post)

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
If you haven't tried it yet please test if you can open the version from here:

If there are still problems, please let me know and I will recompile and upload the whole thing later.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.22.7 (PC) 275Mb

Reactions: Lyka

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
It is abandoned.
The main stories (5 main stories + 2 side stories + a different story on the laptop - patreons even have a 2nd one on the laptop) are finished.
Endgame content (all around the house) isnt.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
What femdom content is present in this game and with what characters?
there is 2 or 3 ones with the character which is 4th pic in the screenshots, the one in the library , , , also the character which is on the very right on the game's picture kinda becomes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but yeah you will get a real femdom related ones with the teacher, it's not much at all though, i do remember that she forces MC to
, i played it long ago so if i'm mistaken it's understandable i hope.

Imperatorus

May 18, 2018
there is 2 or 3 ones with the character which is 4th pic in the screenshots, the one in the library , , , also the character which is on the very right on the game's picture kinda becomes
, but yeah you will get a real femdom related ones with the teacher, it's not much at all though, i do remember that she forces MC to
, i played it long ago so if i'm mistaken it's understandable i hope.
Thanks for the answer.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
It is abandoned.
The main stories (5 main stories + 2 side stories + a different story on the laptop - patreons even have a 2nd one on the laptop) are finished.
Endgame content (all around the house) isnt.
If you've finished everything but the end game you should really finish the game or it's going to impact people's faith in you going forward.

• Sad
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
I never wanted this project to end this way but if I put so much time into it that my private life suffers and all that comes back is rejection... bad motivation.

I care about the project. If i wasn't, I wouldn't have put out two more little patches.
And if someone reports bugs I will still fix them.

But other than that... i'm already working on something new. Only this time i won't create a thread here and start with techdemo ect. If then it has to be something I am satisfied with. But the most important thing is that I determine the speed. With POF I always had the pressure to deliver more content. The more pressure I got, the more mistakes I made, which led to the fact that I had to publish more fixes and so on.

It is pleasant that i can test and discard things without pressure and without getting a shittstorm.
Especially now that I have the motivation to keep going.
So if someone should watch the video... you can skip the first 38 seconds because what is shown there has been deleted ;)

That may not be the answer you're looking for, but it's the best answer I've got right now.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
No offense Lyka but nothing you do is ever gonna get rid of that pressure entirely. As long as your funding comes from a third party let alone crowd sourcing you're gonna feel pressure from them to produce and you're gonna have to relatively regularly to ensure that money keeps coming. Even if you fund it entirely on your own you're still gonna feel pressure cause the longer it takes the more it's gonna cost you. Really as long as you want to be a dev you just gotta accept there's gonna be people screaming at you to produce more, faster, and learn to tell them it will be ready when it's ready and until then they can go fuck themselves.

Reactions: kleiner

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
This game has not been funded or widely supported and it is not the supporters who have complained.
But the ones who put out the pressure and sent me lots of annoying mails and texts on discord were always people who want it all for free.
Now that I've chopped it off they can all kiss my ass.

I would have loved to close the thread here but unfortunately this is not possible and i am not allowed to delete it either.

And since I'm pissed off right now... did you support me?! No! But you're the one who writes that people are losing faith in me. Then let them! 1.5 years of close support has been given to the game and what's the bottom line? Trouble at home, 3 negative reviews and everything so that I can drink a coffee once or twice a month.

Just in case someone thinks he has to write: but nobody will support you anymore! I'm not begging for it. What I do, I do for fun. Whoever accompanies and supports me in this I am heartily grateful and whoever doesn't should not complain if something is not the way he would like it to be.

BTW the game never had a paywall which was very important to me. Only the supporters got a lot more content.
I have never forgotten those who supported me. I have always asked the supporters what they would like to see and these wishes have been fulfilled. I have also responded to many of the criticisms made here, but at some point it will end!

So from now on I will only deal with errors/bugs - I won't go into anything else here..

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
This game has not been funded or widely supported and it is not the supporters who have complained.
But the ones who put out the pressure and sent me lots of annoying mails and texts on discord were always people who want it all for free.
Now that I've chopped it off they can all kiss my ass.

I would have loved to close the thread here but unfortunately this is not possible and i am not allowed to delete it either.

And since I'm pissed off right now... did you support me?! No! But you're the one who writes that people are losing faith in me. Then let them! 1.5 years of close support has been given to the game and what's the bottom line? Trouble at home, 3 negative reviews and everything so that I can drink a coffee once or twice a month.

Just in case someone thinks he has to write: but nobody will support you anymore! I'm not begging for it. What I do, I do for fun. Whoever accompanies and supports me in this I am heartily grateful and whoever doesn't should not complain if something is not the way he would like it to be.

BTW the game never had a paywall which was very important to me. Only the supporters got a lot more content.
I have never forgotten those who supported me. I have always asked the supporters what they would like to see and these wishes have been fulfilled. I have also responded to many of the criticisms made here, but at some point it will end!

So from now on I will only deal with errors/bugs - I won't go into anything else here..

Nice words, I'd say that to the haters, too. :cry:

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes