5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I should head into town and have a look around. I can get rid of all the other 'hints' but the first one is driving me crazy.. Did I miss something? Also... the neighbor's house is still 'locked'. At this point I kinda feel like I'm spinning my tires.. really do want to like this one because of the renders.. but damn.

Gonna hang around but some help? Edit: Got the neighbors house figured out... looks like the same thing fixes both.. feeling better now.

Last edited:

OrangePeelGames

Mar 27, 2020
I should head into town and have a look around. I can get rid of all the other 'hints' but the first one is driving me crazy.. Did I miss something? Also... the neighbor's house is still 'locked'. At this point I kinda feel like I'm spinning my tires.. really do want to like this one because of the renders.. but damn.

Gonna hang around but some help? Edit: Got the neighbors house figured out... looks like the same thing fixes both.. feeling better now.
Sorry for the late reply. I am glad you managed to finish the content and enjoyed the renders. We are aware of the few bugs mentioned and have fixed them (The underwear causing loop issues in the bathroom, The icons missing on the phone ect ) Instead of releasing a tiny patch for the fixes we will tie it into the halloween update. Thanks for playing ! :)

Reactions: Joyce Harding

Guardra

May 29, 2018
damn another VN i have to drop and that sucks cuz i like the renders it seemed like it was going to be good then i see its a stat/money grinder

Reactions: qaywsx

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Accepting the clean the Bathroom task has 2 bugs:

1) When I klick on the cloth pieces and the panties are 5/6 pieces, the last one is not clickable.
2) After doing the Bathroom task, Kathy is not clickable at the same evening.

Reactions: Allanation

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
damn another VN i have to drop and that sucks cuz i like the renders it seemed like it was going to be good then i see its a stat/money grinder
You need to go to the gym 3 or 4 times. Work 3 or 4 times. Look in the bathroom mirror 3 or 4 times. The grind is small. It has a good hint system. Some peep scenes. Some teasing scenes. Sleeping blowjob optional.

Simple story with some humor. An interesting v0.1. In about an hour it is possible to complete v0.1 without difficulty.

Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
Accepting the clean the Bathroom task has 2 bugs:

1) When I klick on the cloth pieces and the panties are 5/6 pieces, the last one is not clickable.
2) After doing the Bathroom task, Kathy is not clickable at the same evening.
Same problem.

IntedZ

Jul 15, 2020
I know the next update is gonna be the Halloween update but is it gonna be updated on Halloween or a couple days before/after?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote