Collection Pinup Pastania Collection [2023-04-30] [Pastania]

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
I've got nothing against AI and done a couple of diddling with it myself, but the fact these guys monetize it bugs me. I think we're eventually gonna see a lot of these AI-generated "artists" appear from patreon and fanbox. Will be interesting to see how the art community and people in general react.

That said, their subs can afford to pay someone else monthly to generate art but don't have a rig to do it themselves?
Just so you know there is a difference between casual users like ourselves and people who make whole models or retrain and fine-tune stuff with "Lora" and other stuff ; it doesnt bug me as much if they show me the work they did. But without that it is a huge red flag for me.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Gazing at these wondrously beautiful images...sensing my jaw dropping further and further open in wonder and disbelief at their almost excruciating exquisiteness, as all around me wavers in the shimmering heat haze of awe, overwhelming higher functions, paralyzing all muscles, one can truly understand the peril we face from the potentially best...er, I mean, worst excesses of A.I. by which I, for one, in this instant, find myself totally enslaved...