N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
HrwQMUb.png

Overview:
Path to Ascension is an adult text game. In it, you will play as a recently deceased mortal on the path to claim a place among the gods themselves!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-11
Release Date: 2023-08-02
Developer: Shark Bit Games -
Censored: No
Version: 3.62a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win64
: - - -
Win86: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Well, this is certainly something original as far as I've seen. Now to find some time to really explore what's currently there.

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
So, I've run across a small issue - I play on a laptop, and even on the smallest screen setting (1280x720), the window is too big, and I can't click on anything at the bottom of the screen (which means, when it comes time to explore, I can only go North - the other buttons are too far down for me to click). Fullscreen does fix this, but can there be a smaller resolution size for people who want a smaller window?

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
Wow this looks fun! I love games that give you as many possibilities as possible. downloading now! :3

• Red Heart
Reactions: row5h5

Chifilly

Oct 8, 2017
This confused the crap out of me. I was making a game called Path to Ascension in Unity, but it wasn't an adult game, and that really wigged me out. Not a fan of text games myself, but good luck with it!

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
This definitely looks like a game I'd play. The problem is I have difficulty reading and use TTS to help out when there is a lot of text. :(

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes