Kaizban

Dec 23, 2018
Mobile friendly hack
Rename file from *.txt to *.html
On chrome use desktop mode
Assume you already know how get it running locally on mobile just drop it on your folder

Depending on mobile permissions setting available you may need to run your own html server to run it

Last edited:

elerea

Dec 18, 2016
Mobile friendly hack
Assume you already know how get it running locally on mobile just drop it on your folder

Depending on mobile permissions setting available you may need to run your own html server to run it
Thank for your help i fix it

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I don't know if developer is looking at this thread but I am going to put my save file. I am still trying to figure out how to get to the bank part of this. I feel that I can't get to it because the people involved is at 4/4 already. Maybe not

anhbenmuoi112

Jan 11, 2020
Mobile friendly hack

What is this?

Jan 22, 2022
Anyone know how to continue Abellas Questline (got 1/4), should be meeting me at the pool on weekends, tried for around 10 weeks just staying at the pool, nothing triggers.

Same with Aiden Sun, stuck at 2/4 been waiting at the jail her house etc. not triggering anything.

Thanks

Kaizban

Dec 23, 2018
I made a couple of adjustments to the base *.html to make the path to paradise mobile friendly, those where instructions on how to make get it running....
If you can't see the hospital or bank, mobile friendly hack is kinda a must, as it makes them visible on mobile/android devices.

If needed I can explain in more detail how to get html games to run on newer android systems

Reactions: anhbenmuoi112

anhbenmuoi112

Jan 11, 2020
I made a couple of adjustments to the base *.html to make the path to paradise mobile friendly, those where instructions on how to make get it running....
If you can't see the hospital or bank, mobile friendly hack is kinda a must, as it makes them visible on mobile/android devices.

If needed I can explain in more detail how to get html games to run on newer android systems
Can you tutorial with video?

Kaizban

Dec 23, 2018
Step 1 download htmlgame.rar
Step 2 extract htmlgame.rar with winrar to a folder like /downloads/html games/htmlgame
Step 3 install simplehtmlserver from play store
Step 4 set up simplehtmlserver to use above folder as document root
Step 5 turn on server
Step 6 poke link in simplehtmlserver to open server should look like a white page with blue writing
Step 7 poke blue writing that says htmlgame.html to play htmlgame
Step 8 play htmlgame(warning not all html games are optimized for mobile devices)

In a previous post I added an attachment that when renamed ptp.html is a fix for path to paradise 0.65r for mobile devices

joecifer

May 4, 2019
when trying to get to officer suns house try completing jayden first, i did and it finally worked so i think completing jayden will unlock suns house

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Does someone know the name of Gluttonys actress? Sorry if this has been asked before, search didnt show anything

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Don't wanna sound ungrateful, but will author gonna develop old characters, or only add new ones ? Just asking.

Thhuister

Mar 12, 2021
I wanted to play this game, but with my English is 0 I wanted to translate to Portuguese, I would like to know how to translate to Portuguese and where are the dialog files.

SladeMage

Oct 27, 2019
Playing the latest version in Chrome on PC and there's a very disruptive resizing of the main story window any time you mouse over the locations in the upper right. This constant jittering makes the game very hard to look at while playing. Never had this issue with versions 60 or earlier (didn't play 65).

EDIT: Confirmed this bug also occurs in the Edge browser, and it happens both in new games and when loading saved games.

loreg

Apr 29, 2017
Latest version has good UI changes in regards to settings and wallpaper but the size almost makes it unplayable, previous version had decent size so you didn't have to squint to read some of the names.

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
So with version 0.70 R:

I can't progress with Michele Henson past 2/4 as her store or any links to her store don't appear on Friday after 3pm - midnight at 3rd street.

I can't even start Ms. Chance since skipping her class did not seem to trigger anything. Only option is to talk, or do lesson.
Got started with Ms. Chance. You need to skip the class and then go into the biology room at 12 pm since Wait jumps you from 9am to 12 pm.

Ivy Wolf stays at 0/4 even with all 4 gang girls seduced. Is that it? or is the hint list not updating?

Tried looking at the html, and one of the previous commenters is dead on. The choice of variable names is almost purposely bad. $d, $t, cryptic initials instead of ... words. Yeah, I'm not debugging this code.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 21 Votes