Patreon Acquires F95

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

rronanz

Nov 16, 2020
LMAOOO, I actually fell for it for a while, though like "Damn, they really went far to end leaks"
gotta say it, nice joke

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
The fact it could have been real, they chose an hour that only a tiny portion of the world would have been april 1st (and even then I think the moment they posted was still too early ?), and just how modern times are.

I would say 100% not funny.

I mean seriously this is 1 the last bastions of relaxation and getting relaxation of any kind without worry of any modern things ruining it or stressing you.

I think reddit style thing, would have been enough, then it just be like o... guess I best prepare for things getting 1000 down votes and moderators having fun of fighting in the forever eclipsing shade from all the massive amount of reports (which then any moderator not knowing it was a prank would get an even bigger heart attack).

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Good job on the (pre-)April Fools joke. The real-ish looking "news" domain is a nice touch, too! For those who haven't seen it yet, it appears as a banner above games and other posts on the forum. It definitely made me laugh.
Thanks for breaking it down for the dummies who fell for this.

I am certainly not one of them and I definitely didn't create a ULMF account when I first saw that banner

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
was definitely about to start downloading a massive amount of games. phew, my hard drive is saved.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Nice April's Fools, you most definitely got me! I was really surprised and scared for a minute there!

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Luckily I realised what today was, before checking this site, as soon as I saw it, I thought this better be an April Fool's joke. I was still unsure though, until I started reading this thread. Nice one.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes