"Patreon Acquires F95zone" is it over?

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
It got me too but in my defence, I had been awake for only 2 minutes when I saw the ping in Discord.

vnpowa

Apr 14, 2018
GODDDAMNIT I HATE THIS DATE!

I'm prone to forget the meaning of 1st April so I always get scared by a few news and seriously, opening F95 and seeing that banners my poor heart skipped a few beats before I remembered :cry:

Reactions: Bobbobbobhobb

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
You got me, it was only for a few seconds but for a few seconds I was definitely itsjoever.jpg

Henty_Panty

Apr 14, 2019
Is this information true or just a joke on April 1st, April Fool's Day?
View attachment 3497392
In Poland, this date already exists, so we know that something may not always be true, but the date is binding. Regards.
It's clearly an April joke, but how did they create the article? Unless they made the whole site up...

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
IT'S OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh wait, April 1st
But I have to admit, they got me. They got me real hard

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Fucking hell, I forgot today was April Fools. Damn you Admins, you got me good.
I was like: "Oh hell no! Patreon doesn't have a good track record with adult content, F95 is doomed now."

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
Timezone is a bitch, when I saw it first, it was still the day before, so I was not thinking about the date, I was thinking this is the end of F95 too for a few minutes too, until I remembered the date, and then I laughted my ass off... Scary for a second tho, I was about to start mourning.