"Patreon Acquires F95zone" is it over?

Jul 6, 2023
it seems a fake site...
I find it funny that the fake site when you click on any of the "related articles" at the bottom, redirects you to those articles from the real site instead of copying those articles to their fake domain to make it seem more real. But maybe I should be glad they didn't go THAT far with it.

Whoever made it really went the extra mile to fool everyone, eh?

Lucky for us the official news site is called; news.patreon.com (so not -)

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Gotta say that for a moment it also got me, but then I was like.... Wait a goddamit second.... Then it's like if this damn song started autoplaying in my head XD

Reactions: Just Press Paws

Blakeness8

Apr 20, 2021
Fuckers got me good, i rushed to the search bar to try and find a discussion about it and see if it was legit. Happy fools day everyone
Untitled.jpg

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
I thought this thing as really happening BUT when i thought shit like incest, rape, sexual hharraresment, and blackmailing types I don't want to believe it anymore. Patreon would doom this website if it really happened.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
oh goddamn, y'all got me. I hadn't even realized what day of the month it was, and I was in total panic mode. well done. bastards. heart attack. but well played

wowassault

May 26, 2017
This april fools was such a good one hahahahaha! Legit had me scratching my head for a couple minutes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
fuck guys, don't do this things FFS...i really really panicked and i brought down all the sanits knew all around the world...damn April fool...you got me good. fiewww...and the damn fake site page too, of course. damn guys, now i can say, good job u done... but weeew

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I will admit the first second I read this I was like "Oh fuck no!" till I remembered the date. Just imagine.

April Fools everyone!