"Patreon Acquires F95zone" is it over?

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Holy crap, I almost had a panic attack! It's not April 1st everywhere, you know.
Well, it's only April 1st everywhere for one hour. I think. Possibly not at all.

Edit: Yeah, Kiribati is UTC+14, meaning there's more than 24 time zones. (On-the-hour time zones, I guess. There's weird stuff where some places have unique time zones that are only half-an-hour or even 15/45 minutes. And apparently, when Lord Howe Island observes Daylight Savings, they only set their clock back half an hour! Anyway.)

Last edited:
Reactions: joshmint1011

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
F95 took a huge risk with that joke, but it seems everyone is taking it well, it could have gone wrong in a spectacular fashion (well if you exclude the errors made on the Patreon joke page) Damn fine job getting everyone with that joke F95

Reactions: MotH_like25

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
F95 took a huge risk with that joke, but it seems everyone is taking it well, it could have gone wrong in a spectacular fashion (well if you exclude the errors made on the Patreon joke page) Damn fine job getting everyone with that joke F95
Fzone does tend to make jokes every now and then, they are good comedians.

think for a moment, why do you think some users are F95 comedians? XD

american

Apr 24, 2017
went i first read to i was going really a pirates site join patreon but stranger think have happen and thank god it was a well made prank

Reactions: GTK/HLK

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Omg if this is just a joke they sure got me there, I almost thought goodbye free site, just it isn't really true, coze I love this site, but not a big fan of Patreon.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Fzone does tend to make jokes every now and then, they are good comedians.

think for a moment, why do you think some users are F95 comedians? XD
I'm sure Icarus would get a kick out of this for sure, I wasn't paying attention to the date, to be honest, and saw the notification, got nervous, clicked the link and read it, saw the mistakes and laughed rather hard at the joke.

Slivers83

Jul 4, 2023
The URL and patreon news site looks real af... is Patreon in on the joke or is this just a REALLY effin well made April fools joke?

I really hope it's a joke, no matter how much or little effort has been put into it. I cannot fathom the f95zone ruled by patreon.
Well if true f95 will barely have any content at all as patreon requires "consent" by the characters in the game/image

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
lmao it's a good thing I stay logged in to Patreon... I was slow on realizing what day it was and the first red flag was that the page says "Log In".

Feb 1, 2022
Damn it, administrator, you successfully deceived me. April 1st has already entered in Asia, and I thought my home had been stolen when I woke up. (Seriously, this is fake news, right? I'm still worried.)