"Patreon Acquires F95zone" is it over?

chriall

Mar 30, 2018
For a solid 10 seconds I shat a brick and started to panic thinking all the games I've been sitting on I "NEED TO DOWNLOAD NOW!"

Reactions: elgatobronhas

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
This is the best April 1st joke I ever seen on this site since I joined. It keeps on giving.
Maaaannnnn, i shit my pant so hard seeing that F95 was integrated in Patreon, then i saw your post and some of the above and stop panicking, they got me REAAAAALLLL good, best april fool ever in my case. :eek:(y)

Reactions: Rafster

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Maaaannnnn, i shit my pant so hard seeing that F95 was integrated in Patreon, then i saw your post and some of the above and stop panicking, they got me REAAAAALLLL good, best april fool ever in my case. :eek:(y)
hope you have toilet paper, you do have some right?

after i saw this i might have shit and pissed my pants simultaneously.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
When i stoped panicking, i inspected the page and i got this message in the Chrome console :
"Chrome has determined that news-patreon.com could be fake or fraudulent."

So i guest it's more the fake one then the fraudulent one in this case.
I said it and will say it again, they got me real good, like i never was caught before in my life.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
When i stoped panicking, i inspected the page and i got this message in the Chrome console :
"Chrome has determined that news-patreon.com could be fake or fraudulent."

So i guest it's more the fake one then the fraudulent one in this case.
I said it and will say it again, they got me real good, like i never was caught before in my life.
well honestly the fake Patreon page for Fzone really had me fooled at first. but knowing what tomorrow is, i know this was just a joke just to make people believe its true when of course it is not.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
well honestly the fake Patreon page for Fzone really had me fooled at first. but knowing what tomorrow is, i know this was just a joke just to make people believe its true when of course it is not.
Like i said, they got me real good.

P.S. can't stand Patreon