Patreon buys F95

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Uryzell

Feb 10, 2023
bro, my heart almost stopped, what the fuck, I almost had a heart attack here, thank God it's April 1st

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
on this day 51 years ago a brown stain on a smear test began to evolve in the far off land of the ish. scientists came from far and wide to study this strange phenomenon as a new species was born.
it was discovered by a geneticist from columbia state university that the lifeform showed signs of mimicry and ran a series of tests with small children in an effort to further the samples' evolution.
appendages grew and lo a new sub species of lower intelligence was formed.
the geneticist proposed to unleash this discovery upon the world in secret and the army of ish sent black ops to switch this fledgling with a new born baby at a london hospital.....

This is the story my two older brothers told me on my birthday, 4 years in a row when i was a little kid, as the story of my origin.
child as i was believed their deadpan expressions until i went to secondary school. even my own mother went along.
boy did i ever have a complex. they could have just said they couldn't afford a cake but no...

i think they still have you beat for best gag played on this april fool ;)
happy new year all

ChicoRob!2

Nov 23, 2022
And so paradise becomes hell, the perverted heroes lose part of their souls against the final villain and become 30% of what they once were...

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
this had better be a joke otherwise this site is going to be going down hill fast

The irony is that this showed up as I was going wtf my furry hitler?

WolfWitz

Mar 12, 2018
Not gonna lie, was deeply confused and slightly worried when I saw that. Then I realized it was an April Fool's joke. Well played.

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
Not very good timing, as of this writing, it has been April 1st for less than 30 minutes where I live.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Bravo f95zone, you got me. Great Aprils fools. Bravo. cuz it is Aprils fools, right? Right?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Hey, do you think they could do something about getting BD to work on a regular schedule?

ChurryOp

May 17, 2021
Well done, sir. Well done. One heart-stopping moment, and then I hit the "Coomercial Department."

Bravo.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote