OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Khrisis 0.6 integration update is now live!

OP updated with changelog and link!
A huge thank you to Khrisis for his efforts with the fan update

The game should now hopefully be compatible with all saves, though I have not tested this extensively

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Khrisis 0.6 integration update is now live!

OP updated with changelog and link!
A huge thank you to Khrisis for his efforts with the fan update

The game should now hopefully be compatible with all saves, though I have not tested this extensively
That's fast man... that aside,
would you kindly upload updates with other files holder? I mean I can't afford mega and pixeldrain is pretty good too...

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
That's fast man... that aside,
would you kindly upload updates with other files holder? I mean I can't afford mega and pixeldrain is pretty good too...
I will in the future, you can use a vpn to bypass mega's limit

Jun 3, 2018
1649949196001.png
am i missing a slave?
also for the last achievment how do i get it?
some say that i have to buy the house but i don't have the enough money for it. do i have to grind?

dees999

Aug 19, 2017
Meet Angelica at City Hall and select Date from the second option on the phone.
If you go on a date several times, choose marriage preparation from the options.
Buy a slave ring at the mall. When marriage proceeds, one slave is added.
(Angelica is not a slave.)
after buy a slave ring, then what?
i stuck

dees999

Aug 19, 2017
I like the game, but Angelica is broken and I can't complete achievements because of it. I had pursued marriage, completed wedding prep with everything up to 80% and then a bit later progress was at zero with no options to continue. Oh well I guess.
same

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Now that Development has continued (and with great new Content an an Impressive Pace, thank you!) I want to suggest 3 smaller QOL-Changes:

Making the Phone Messages non-repeatable and potentially creating an Archive/List of received Messages instead. Alternatively, at least remove or change the Sorority Message once you've taken over there. I don't even know why, but that one is getting on my Nerves, maybe because Ive just seen it so many times needlessly.

Tweaking the Energy System a Bit. Its a little annoying that you only have 2 Energy available for Day-Activites but 3 for night. maybe make it even between the two phases, 3 and 3? There is a lot of content only accessible during the day and its slower to get there, especially with the town Hall and School closing so early/having 2 Actions per Day...

Introducing small Portrait Preview Pictures for the Girls in the Harem/Sister Selection Menu, to add a little Face recognition/Character Depth. Also, on that Note, why is the Twins' Room separate from the Sisters' Room? Seems inconsistent. I would prefer all having their own direct Selection like the Twins, to save on a click, but that's probably a Question of Taste...

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Now that Development has continued (and with great new Content an an Impressive Pace, thank you!) I want to suggest 3 smaller QOL-Changes:

Making the Phone Messages non-repeatable and potentially creating an Archive/List of received Messages instead. Alternatively, at least remove or change the Sorority Message once you've taken over there. I don't even know why, but that one is getting on my Nerves, maybe because Ive just seen it so many times needlessly.

Tweaking the Energy System a Bit. Its a little annoying that you only have 2 Energy available for Day-Activites but 3 for night. maybe make it even between the two phases, 3 and 3? There is a lot of content only accessible during the day and its slower to get there, especially with the town Hall and School closing so early/having 2 Actions per Day...

Introducing small Portrait Preview Pictures for the Girls in the Harem/Sister Selection Menu, to add a little Face recognition/Character Depth. Also, on that Note, why is the Twins' Room separate from the Sisters' Room? Seems inconsistent. I would prefer all having their own direct Selection like the Twins, to save on a click, but that's probably a Question of Taste...
Thank you for the kind words and the suggestions.

The phone messaging is something that people have brought up for a long time and that I agree with. Making the texting more interesting/less repetative is mostly something that I haven't prioritized since I'd rather add new content - but it's probably something I'll look over in some future version

As for the twins having a separate room it's mostly to make the space seem a little more real. I doubt they'd accept living 6 people in a single room.

Reactions: Vaars and Brovalon

Braig

Jan 29, 2018
At what point does it reset? I have as of yet been unable to reproduce this bug
Sorry, I don't remember or know when it happened exactly. I just know that there was one thing left to do and when I went back to do it it was gone and progress was at zero. Also, if you keep dating or whatever you keep going back to her father and recollecting the dowry money even though your not married.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Sorry, I don't remember or know when it happened exactly. I just know that there was one thing left to do and when I went back to do it it was gone and progress was at zero. Also, if you keep dating or whatever you keep going back to her father and recollecting the dowry money even though your not married.
The dowry money bug is fixed in the latest version.

Jul 31, 2021
These are the 4 codes I found in the html file and what they do

4j5f8g - "You have a feeling someone will visit you soon" - Laura and Audrey Boat scene

37gt8f - "You have a feeling something good will happen tomorrow. You also have a feeling you should check out the Meatlocker in Oldtown" - Unlocks Anne at the slave pen

67df9g - "Once Lola has been cowed you should see her at her house" - Lola and her friend Danica threesome scene

58u79f - "Once Ypsilon Kappa recieves funding, they're bound to get some crazy shit happening at their house" - Unlocks Ypsilon Kappa Pool Location (Lola/Amber/Orgie scene), Couldn't trigger Lola's scene for some reason

https://f95zone.to/threads/patriarch-v0-7-2-oranos.79308/post-5809963 - Thanks to Semeicardia for the info on how to do this

Also sorry if someone else has already done this but I couldn't find anything and let me know if I missed anything

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Certain dialogues like the return option kick you all the way out of the college and back to town instead of to previous menu.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes