Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Please mate, leave it as it is... if you don't follow the subject, hold it in and don't speak (write in this case) without thinking.
For legal reasons, I think, the dev had to remove the images from the official version of the game, so he had someone post the fan patch with all the images that can't be in the official version.

Rest assured, the proper game is the hotfix + fan patch.

Dipasimaan

Feb 22, 2019
Please mate, leave it as it is... if you don't follow the subject, hold it in and don't speak (write in this case) without thinking.
I tought about and even checked the links beforehand so as to see what the problem for you was but really you just need to install this "fan" patch and extract it into the base game's folder
Next time, before behaving like some asshole try to explain the situation clearly as someone could not understand at first sight, exactly like I did to you

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Instead of sperging out at someone trying to help, take the person's advice (he's right!). If you would have read the install instructions you would've understood as much.

Neo936

Jan 29, 2024
Well here is my attached windows save with married with Gabrielle and Angelica. But many images of the Gabrielle date and other events not showing properly. The save works only on mod. I tried to make it work on the original but it shows Gabrielle and Angelica's event not done. Still cant use the recommendation letter to meet Douglas. see if anyone could fix it and try it.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Well here is my attached windows save with married with Gabrielle and Angelica. But many images of the Gabrielle date and other events not showing properly. The save works only on mod. I tried to make it work on the original but it shows Gabrielle and Angelica's event not done. Still cant use the recommendation letter to meet Douglas. see if anyone could fix it and try it.
If you have problems with the mod ask for help in the mod's thread. I'm not sure what changes it makes and can't speak with certainty as to how you can fix your problem.

Reactions: Brovalon

Alex Brown

Mar 1, 2018
I tried to replace the image files in the fan mod with custom images/gifs but I get a small error symbol instead of the intended gif. I renamed the file to what I wanted to replace and placed it in the correct folder; is there something I’m missing? Since images aren’t official anymore I really want to use my own

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I tried to replace the image files in the fan mod with custom images/gifs but I get a small error symbol instead of the intended gif. I renamed the file to what I wanted to replace and placed it in the correct folder; is there something I’m missing? Since images aren’t official anymore I really want to use my own
It's case sensitive and obviously the file must have the same extension. Make sure the images you replace have the exact same name and are in the exact same folder location.

Reactions: Alex Brown

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Sup guys, it has been a while. Happy to see that Patriarch didn't disappear after all, from what i have seen the game is now more text based than usual? Hope the game may continue without a hitch, and Oranos finish this project which tooks quite a fews years now. Also, i do hope that some of you liked my "FAN PATCH" from what i have seen there has been quite a huge amount of download which make me happy to see. I tried to make a new/small updates, but this time it's a bit smaller than the previous one (~109mb.) Finally, i invite the community to make more "fan patch" on their own, contribute to pixiv or even make small project around the game like (khrisis937) or CLOWN.34 did; more support mean more exposure for the game and hopefully more contribution. We have seen that the most popular html game (College Daze, become someone, become alpha) brought standard and new format for new game in the making, and my wish is that "Patriarch" do the same....It may be a bit late for me to make such long speech, but hey if you read this now i hope you had a fun time playing the game and my "fan patch." On those good words
1712199909204.png

New update for the FAN PATCH:
CHANGELOG:

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Polling the community - let me know what you want the most in next update:

Reactions: Brovalon
3.80 star(s) 36 Votes