Mod HTML Patriarch [v0.15] [Oranos] [MOD]

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
It's fine dude, i would never be able to do a mod like this i'm not complaining, just reported a bug here, didn't dmed anyone or reported on discord or to the dev of the game.
I'm just going to continue to play without the bug it's not really a problem since i've already got what i wanted from the mod in previous version.
What I said was not related to you or anyone specific, was how I feel in general.
I will be happy in keep correcting further bugs reported, because I was probly the one that created them, and even if not, if ther are there I will correct them too.

Edit: Kelsey fixed on 15.0.6 released just now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mehytes

berserkuh

Mar 1, 2018
Not exactly sure what I did but every morning I get "wip Jacqueline limit is 19" message and I have to use the Home shortcut because there's no passage button.

IIRC I think there's a wip passage with the mayor. Not entirely certain

Edit: just replacing the wip text with a Return|Apartment seems to do the trick

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Clown.34

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Not exactly sure what I did but every morning I get "wip Jacqueline limit is 19" message and I have to use the Home shortcut because there's no passage button.

IIRC I think there's a wip passage with the mayor. Not entirely certain

Edit: just replacing the wip text with a Return|Apartment seems to do the trick
I remember i left that there because Jaque its not finished, but i do not belive its gamebreaking.... will take a look later

Edit. just looked at it now, its gamestopping, use the previous button and all will be good.
1722240511404.png

Last edited:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I compared your edited HTML file to the original and noticed that with the sisters' text messages, all the image location hyperlinks were /$sisters/ which made the images not show up at all, changing those to /sisters/ allowed the images to show again, also still on 15.04 and I have this error when engaging with the bored woman in cafe lotus

1722272569450.png Not sure if this has been fixed in whatever version you are working on now, but the latest version available through here is 15.04 at the original time of writing this message

I have downloaded 15.06 and will see if this fixes the abovementioned errors.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
I did start an new game to test it: And it did work...Did you had spaces between it ? Or had an space at the end ?. If you had it correct, Did you then also clicked enter on your keyboard ?...Because if i try it then i works fine for me...

Maybe you have already activated it ?. If you want to know if it is activated then you need to go to Review your notes...You should see an + behind almost everything, all the way at the top left.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I compared your edited HTML file to the original and noticed that with the sisters' text messages, all the image location hyperlinks were /$sisters/ which made the images not show up at all, changing those to /sisters/ allowed the images to show again, also still on 15.04 and I have this error when engaging with the bored woman in cafe lotus

View attachment 3879995 Not sure if this has been fixed in whatever version you are working on now, but the latest version available through here is 15.04 at the original time of writing this message

I have downloaded 15.06 and will see if this fixes the abovementioned errors.
Damm, didn't knew about that....
Incoming update....

edit: Fixed those on 15.0.7

Last edited:

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I did start an new game to test it: And it did work...Did you had spaces between it ? Or had an space at the end ?. If you had it correct, Did you then also clicked enter on your keyboard ?...Because if i try it then i works fine for me...

Maybe you have already activated it ?. If you want to know if it is activated then you need to go to Review your notes...You should see an + behind almost everything, all the way at the top left.
Insert code and activate modare 2 different process, as explained on OP - Activation.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019

I've tried following the instructions on the main page as well as yours and I am not seeing any place that asks for a code to be entered nor do I see these plus signs you speak of, what am I missing here

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I've tried following the instructions on the main page as well as yours and I am not seeing any place that asks for a code to be entered nor do I see these plus signs you speak of, what am I missing here
the code you insert as a normal game code, where it say "Redeem Pixiv content (get xx scenes!)"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kaos_Theory