Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Finally finished my replay of Patriarch (since I lost my saves), and man, there is so much more content to this game than I remembered. All of it is great too, so that was a real fun trip!

As far as 0.14 is concerned Kimberly is a real hottie, as is Gabrielle from 0.13. For the poll of future content my only problem is I wish we had more of everything! Keep up the excellent work.

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
Well well well, long time no see, hope you guys are doing well since my last post. Here the next patch of my "fan patch", this time there won't be any changelog bc i am wayyyy too tired today but most change will revolve around slaves, lounge, and the new stuff we got for v0.14. The size of thee file is a bit more garnish than my previous update so i hope you will like it. Apart from that, i am going to play the dlc of elden ring so see you at v0.15!! 1718942435030.png

Fan patch v.4:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Clown.34

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Hey so, if you click on Toggle Kinks and then click on Settings in the sidebar, it gets stuck in the return loop. I assume your return link works by recording the name of the last visited passage (also assuming you built this in sugarcube).

To avoid that, just tag the "settings" and "toggle kinks" passages (something like 'noreturn') and then make it so the last passage var only gets overwritten if the passage doesn't have that tag (that means you'll have to tag all the walkthrough passages as well as the achievements)

It should be pretty simple, the code should look something like this:

$(document).on(': passagestart', function (ev) {
if (!ev.passage.tags.includes('noreturn')) {
State.variables.return = ev.passage.title;
}
});

and then your return link should look like this [[Return|$return]]

Now, it's been a while, but I think Twine will automatically make a passage named $return, you just gotta delete it.

Edit: there's no space after the very first colon in the code

Last edited:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Well well well, long time no see, hope you guys are doing well since my last post. Here the next patch of my "fan patch", this time there won't be any changelog bc i am wayyyy too tired today but most change will revolve around slaves, lounge, and the new stuff we got for v0.14. The size of thee file is a bit more garnish than my previous update so i hope you will like it. Apart from that, i am going to play the dlc of elden ring so see you at v0.15!! View attachment 3755527

Fan patch v.4:
does this change or add any events/QOL? Or is it just image replacements?

Reactions: dussalant

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
image replacements mainly, i am not quite capable to add any events/QOL since i don't have much knowledge with html script. I could try but i would need some tutoriel, step-by-step guiding or stuff like that

Reactions: Vaars

anarchy12345

Mar 4, 2019
Given the complete quiet since the last patch, I'm guessing this game is abandoned? Dev seems to have vanished on the discord too. Popped in there and its completely quiet.

Reactions: Brovalon

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Given the complete quiet since the last patch, I'm guessing this game is abandoned? Dev seems to have vanished on the discord too. Popped in there and its completely quiet.
Join his discord (link in op). Latest update news was posted yesterday.

"I'm releasing v.0.15 of Patriarch for the top pixiv tiers July the 13th, for the second tiers the 20th and for the public the 27th. I might go after some bugs and suggestions from community during the week if I have time, so let me know in ⁠suggestions if there's anything you'd like to see. Cheers!"

So look for 27th July for public release.

Reactions: OranosDev

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I'm almost finished with the next update of Patriarch. Now, the end is in sight. Patriarch will have a few more updates to finish it. Probably 4-6 or something like that.

I've been thinking about the next game and outlining some plans, but would love some fan feedback on what you would like better.

1) A more grounded, smaller in scope, domination story centered around a charismatic young man going to college and dominating the girls he finds there. This would have the same themes as patriarch but would be set in a more normal world, with slower progression and fewer characters.
2) A bigger in scope and more high concept sandbox set in a dystopian future maledom society. In this world female slavery would be institutionalized and a part of everyday life. It would be more similar to Patriarch in terms of scope. This idea is inspired by the works of the artists Erenisch and Simon Benson - so if you're familiar think of it like those artists' comics in a game form basically.

I might still do the idea of these two that I like the best, but the community's thoughts are valuable markers as well, so will take them into consideration. Please vote on the strawpoll below. If you have more thoughts, please write them here and let me know.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
1) A more grounded, smaller in scope, domination story centered around a charismatic young man going to college and dominating the girls he finds there. This would have the same themes as patriarch but would be set in a more normal world, with slower progression and fewer characters.
2) A bigger in scope and more high concept sandbox set in a dystopian future maledom society. In this world female slavery would be institutionalized and a part of everyday life. It would be more similar to Patriarch in terms of scope. This idea is inspired by the works of the artists Erenisch and Simon Benson - so if you're familiar think of it like those artists' comics in a game form basically.
I say do both, but the smaller one first, that's what I voted for.

Reactions: TGafy

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I say do both, but the smaller one first, that's what I voted for.
I'm not going anywhere, so might do them both - but might spend a few years on either one, to make it a fully fledged game and not just something half-baked.

zaxa2795

Sep 21, 2020
Please make a 2nd option. There are a lot of games with the plot of the first option. Unfortunately, there are few with the second one. That's why we love Patriarch, because it reveals this theme.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
2nd one please. There are plenty of games like 1st option.

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
The straw poll showed that about 70 percent of you wanted a high concept dystopian sandbox game.

I'm still working on Patriarch, but have started to lay the foundation for the new game - the life of a young man in the Imperium Virilis, a future male-chauvinist state comprising large swaths of north america.

Here is a little sneak peek.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes