Mod HTML Patriarch [v0.16] [Oranos] [MOD]

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
With 15.07 I progressed with Aletta's story and got to the branch point where she introduced her friend and encountered this issue
1722361543352.png

This is all I've found so far, so you can add this one to your list if it isn't on it already, any more I find I'll drop in here.

• Hey there
Reactions: Clown.34

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
your modded html is still flagging as a trojan wacatac.h!ml not downloadable
Windows Defender flags and deletes the HTML instantly
Detected: Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml
Can't do much about it, but as it said before on this or other treads, its a false positive (99% of the times).
I just pick the devs's code and change /add stuff.
It is not my intention do something else.
There was a user before that pointed out a part of the code that i had no idea thta was there or to what it was used for, so i took it out because it had no influence on code or the game itself.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Could not do a full run due to lack of time, corrected the reported bugs that i could hunt, anything else past this point will be dealt with on weekend since i've low time to be online.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Clown.34 One thing I'd like is a time control function outside of the Notes. Nothings more annoying than having to deal with the very limited time every day with places where businesses close. Also freeze time and energy would be nice.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Clown.34 One thing I'd like is a time control function outside of the Notes. Nothings more annoying than having to deal with the very limited time every day with places where businesses close. Also freeze time and energy would be nice.
That would be a pretty cool function yes, maybe someone adds it. :b

Jk, that would defeat all porpouse of having different events based on the time, but the unlimited energy may be added on final version, let players grind untill there. :p

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
here you go
You somehow jumped trough scenes and ended up skipping important stuff, and i belive that you encounter that error because you modded your own save too much.
Each of us is different, so is the way each of us adds stuff. The in-game cheats that i made available on the notes are safe to use and skip grind, but you screw up somewhere modding it.
There is nothing to fix here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
hey guys sorry i am just dumb but i can't even activate the mod so any help would be appriciated
The answer to your question can be found here, it's a response from the mod author to me explaining how to activate the mod with the code visible within the mod's post pages, but to make it easier to find all in one place, the code can be found here.

Good luck, getting it working after that should be fairly simple :)