Mod HTML Patriarch [v0.16] [Oranos] [MOD]

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
For everyone asking, the code is
عب يد

thanks for the mod, but most people aren't that code savvy to find the code/know what to look for
I know im gonna attract alot of hate, but here it goes:
If i wanted people to have a easy time with the bonus code, i would make it "codeless".
If you don't know what is the code, you have 2 options, learn how to find it, or wait for someone to share it.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
If you enter the code and then go to review notes then you can't click return. If you click return then you get sended back to review notes...I tried to click several times return but it keeps sending me back to review notes, ( The page review notes ) like it is now on the screenshot...
Gonna need to check that one later on, thx

Edit: fixed, incoming update

Last edited:

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
There are some missing images in some events. They're linked as img/mod/ but there's no mod folder (ex line 2334)
Yea, some fan wrote couple of scenes wich i added, but forgot to upload as i was sleepy at the time, will do later, thank you for remember me

Hans Samu

Jun 7, 2020
Hi, sorry to bother, but i can't actually download the mod on any of the links, my browser is telling me the file contain a virus :/

GrimsantaXXX

Dec 31, 2019
I am also experiencing images missing the first time you walk around after going downtown. The first image has a directory of .../img/mods/Toth/61.webp but there are several. I clicked watch her, follow her, etc and all images were missing.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I am also experiencing images missing the first time you walk around after going downtown. The first image has a directory of .../img/mods/Toth/61.webp but there are several. I clicked watch her, follow her, etc and all images were missing.
are you on version 15 or 15.0.1, i released patch update near 1-2h ago

Marek115

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, sorry to say this, but i downloaded all Files for the game and the mod, but i dont find anywhere the button to activate the mod.
Can please somone help me

Last edited:

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Hi, when we talk to Lola to educate her, there is this error.
Does it block her story?
fixed, let me know how it goes

Hey, sorry to say this, but i downloaded all Files for the game and the mod, but i dont find anywhere the button to activate the mod.
Can please somone help me
somewhere around on this tread there is a code, use it and the check the activation on OP

Mehytes

Mar 14, 2019
Yeah i confirm there's a problem with old saves.

The code don't work with old saves but work with new save, kinda problematic.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Lets get one thing clear friends, i won't be hunting bugs not reported here, bugs about the mod.
If something is not right about the mod, you put it here, not on discord, not on normal version of the game, and not on my dms.

True, some updates may require you start over new game, but i start over new game each update too to try get the best for you, and code is not even related to my normal work as some of you may think, im learning and testing stuff.

Green warn sign will be gone each new mod update because i may put something there to clear other bugs, but the code will remain the same until another game update.

Next game update, v16, the mod will break the saves, warning in advance.

Last edited:

Mehytes

Mar 14, 2019
Lets get one thing clear friends, i won't be hunting bugs not reported here, bugs about the mod.
If something is not right about the mod, you put it here, not on discord, not on normal version of the game, and not on my dms.

True, some updates may require you start over new game, but i start over new game each update too to try get the best for you, and code is not even related to my normal work as some of you may think, im learning and testing stuff.

Green warn sign will be gone each new mod update because i may put something there to clear other bugs, but the code will remain the same until another game update.

Next game update, v16, the mod will break the saves, warning in advance.
It's fine dude, i would never be able to do a mod like this i'm not complaining, just reported a bug here, didn't dmed anyone or reported on discord or to the dev of the game.
I'm just going to continue to play without the bug it's not really a problem since i've already got what i wanted from the mod in previous version.
Oh and yes, i've tried to access the new girls and it wasn't possible, Kelsey don't appear in the college office, same problem for Jaqueline in the Gym (it works fine with the unmodded html so it's not a problem with my save).
Just wanted to report this, now i'm off with the mod.
Good continuation to you, continue your good work.
Peace ;)

Edit : Forget about Jaqueline she don't exist in the official game, just on the mod, kinda strange actually

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Clown.34