gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
whats a good text editor to find the codes
Any simple text editor should do the trick, as should using the "View Source" option in your browser while playing (Ctrl + U in most browsers). is one fairly popular option.

yetigobwash

Aug 28, 2021
Patreon codes for v.0.5

4j5f8g = Thank you for supporting the game! You have a feeling someone will visit you soon...

37gt8f = Thank you for supporting the game! You have a feeling something good will happen tomorrow. You also have a feeling you should check out the Meatlocker in Oldtown...

67df9g = Thank you for supporting the game! Once Lola has been cowed you should see her at her house...

58u79f = Thank you for supporting the game! Once Ypsilon Kappa recieves funding, they're bound to get some crazy shit happening at their house...

32v09m = Thank you for supporting the game! Once Aletta is yours you should seek her out...

29l87ds = Thank you for supporting the game! After supporting Douglas's expansion plans, his worker Oreana sure seems thankful...

22m07k = Thank you for supporting the game! You have a good feeling about pitchers bar tonight - there ought to be some sluts to find there..

49n61i = Thank you for supporting the game! Rue had mentioned she needed your help with something. You should try having Sophie wear something for you. Lola sometimes hangs out downtown.

coinage = +10.000 Funds! Go nuts

wuvwoo = +100 Reputation!
divineintervention +50 Authority!

45k99n = Thank you for supporting the game! After subduing Scarlet and Sienna visit them again at the VIP section of Satin Sluts...

99n22w = Thank you for supporting the game! After buying Villa Garcia, you should throw a house warming party!

Vaars

May 6, 2021
I wanted to suggest something, as the Poll (and me) indicates more/deeper Content for Characters: One easy Way to create a little more Immersion/Engagement would be to have Portraits/Thumbnails of the Girls in the Harem (or other Room, for the Sisters e.g.) Menus. possibly in the Achievement Menu as well. This helps to give them a little more personality, as it associates the Name with a Face. I have a hard Time remembering which Name belongs to which Girl/Face, as you usually dont have to see them after their story is competed, and so they are now just stored away and rarely seen.

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Well,
Sucks that they've gone silent, but on the other hand,
hopefully they are ok.

Cheers

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes