Unity Abandoned Paul's Odyssey [Jul 17] [Rimyirr]

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

Overview:
You wake up in space aboard your space ship, things develop from there???
A little bit of story, a battle, and you get your own lucrative business, though not much to do with it just yet.​

Thread Updated: 2017-07-17
Release Date: 2017-07-17
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Jul 17
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Pauls_Odyssey.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Op imaged replaced

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Your guess is as good as mine. Its just like all the others adds a new game to list of unfinished

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
Sounds interesting, but sounds like the dev might be stretching himself thin with all the exploration and combat. Considering how most games without all the extra bells and whistles are never completed, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

I just have to hope one day western erotic games become mainstream and the industry resembles something like in japan, where games are completed.

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
the fuck ?

this screen remember me an game but it wasnt this one..... weird o_O
yes something is wrong the name is Demon The Ascension i just check patreon :frown:

Last edited:

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
I remember this game, (if im right) there was this hacking minigame that was balls to the walls impossible if its the same game the first mission is bringing some power cells into a hanger if its that I give it a 1/10

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
yes something is wrong the name is Demon The Ascension i just check patreon :frown:
might be using screens from his other games this is this last post

Hey, everyone!

Here is a new version, as promised.

A little bit of story, a battle, and you get your own lucrative business, though not much to do with it just yet.

For windows users switched to 7-zip compression, since it's much more effective. Packed in self-extracting archive, so there should be no problems.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I remember this game, (if im right) there was this hacking minigame that was balls to the walls impossible if its the same game the first mission is bringing some power cells into a hanger if its that I give it a 1/10
Haven't played this one yet, but I think the one you're describing is called "Abandoned: A tale of forgotten lives" by Kerni. And the hacking game is skippable.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
rimyirr
Aug 28, 2017 at 2:08pm
End of the line
Hi guys! This will probably be my last post. I am switching charge model to pre-creation to avoid you being charged.

Thank you all for being all this time with me.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the patrons reactions make me laugh ^^

Wait what this mean?

It means that I'm freezing my patreon, so there will be no new updates or games.

Awesome!