2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

adikt

Sep 8, 2018
patreon_edit.jpg

Overview:
Pawn pleasure is a game where you play as the male shop keeper after being sent to another world where there's only female. You get to haggle with the customers or give them better price for exchanging with something else.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-28
Release Date: 2024-07-28
Developer: adikt - - -
Version: 0.0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

prologue_1.jpg shop.jpg wardrobe.jpg shop_event_1.jpg shop_event_2.jpg shop_event_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not bad, could make it easier to exit the game and add a save option, unless there already is and I just couldn't access/find it.

Reactions: adikt

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
ai tag is the "easy ignore" tag today.. it's such a paradox in a way - what kind of a moron can you be to not be able to create even a mediocre game when ai does 95% of the work for you??? now watch how professors start screaming "uh, noo, it's more like a 50%, don't underestimate a good story, uh, and uh, what was the other ting.." lol.. it's 95%, bitches, suck it up!

adikt

Sep 8, 2018
Not bad, could make it easier to exit the game and add a save option, unless there already is and I just couldn't access/find it.
Hi, I'll add the exit function in the next update, don't know how I miss that feature while making this lol. For save, it's automatically saved at the start of the new day. Thank you.

its no animated? sad..
Yes, it's not animated, sorry for that. I lack skills in that area and proceed with what I have for now.

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
right, tried that and on the new game I bough an item worth exactlz the 1k of starting money..., but how do you sell that stuff? I mean, I just passed another 5 days unable to buy anything since I have no money left. There is no sell option anywhere. At least it's no intuitive and I didn't find that sell option yet.

adikt

Sep 8, 2018
right, tried that and on the new game I bough an item worth exactlz the 1k of starting money..., but how do you sell that stuff? I mean, I just passed another 5 days unable to buy anything since I have no money left. There is no sell option anywhere. At least it's no intuitive and I didn't find that sell option yet.
So in the game there's a buying customer and selling customer, marked by buy/sell indicator at the lower right on the screen. But there should be a bug if there's no buying customer appear at all. I'll check on it. Thanks for the feedback

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Read carefully what the customer asks, sometimes they come in to buy stuff instead of sell, you just got to read the info carefully.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote