2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PawnPleasure-0.0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3875003

Overview:
Pawn pleasure is a game where you play as the male shop keeper after being sent to another world where there's only female. You get to haggle with the customers or give them better price for exchanging with something else.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-28
Release Date: 2024-07-28
Developer: adikt - - -
Version: 0.0.14
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3875050 View attachment 3875045 View attachment 3875048 View attachment 3875046 View attachment 3875047 View attachment 3875051
Good luck with the development of your game. Love the art the girls are real cuties. Also love the idea of outfits for the ladies, especially what they wear underneath or not wear. Is there some way to include an incest option? Just asking. I saw the pic of the lady breast feeding the guy and I thought of Mommy, lol.

Reactions: adikt

adikt

Sep 8, 2018
Good luck with the development of your game. Love the art the girls are real cuties. Also love the idea of outfits for the ladies, especially what they wear underneath or not wear. Is there some way to include an incest option? Just asking. I saw the pic of the lady breast feeding the guy and I thought of Mommy, lol.
Hi, thank you for you kind words. For incest option, I do have some way to include it into the story, but further development on the story will be needed before that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

adikt

Sep 8, 2018
I'm having a problem here, I can't get past this:

View attachment 3878194

HELP!!!! I don't know what this means.
Can you try download this temporary fix I attached? extract and put it in the same folder as the game and run "run_in_opengl.bat". Will try to fix this from the game in next release.

Windows 11
CPU

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz
GPU

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
Can't get it to start beyond the first logo screen.
Maybe you guys can try this temporary fix, extract and put it in the same folder as the game and run "run_in_opengl.bat"

KazumaKazama

Apr 8, 2018
Can you try download this temporary fix I attached? extract and put it in the same folder as the game and run "run_in_opengl.bat". Will try to fix this from the game in next release.

Maybe you guys can try this temporary fix, extract and put it in the same folder as the game and run "run_in_opengl.bat"
IT WORKED! thank you so much!

Reactions: adikt

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

Thanks, I added your fix and was able to start the game. It's a little wonky, first I get some kind of message and then the game appears and I am able to play. The message stays in the background of the game and messages and errors keep adding into the message. So, hopefully, you can get this fixed by the next update. The girls are super cute, you are an excellent artist. I hope the girls boobs will come in various sizes. The first girl has perfect sized boobs, but, I would also like to see different size boobs, from almost flat to about the first girl's size. (real life, not all girls have the same perfect tits). Same with pussies, some shaved, some not shaved, (maybe, a player's choice). A lot of save chances would be nice, or a gallery, because these girls are so hot. Thanks, for responding.

Screenshot 2024-07-29 150459.png

Screenshot 2024-07-29 150739.png

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote