Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm glad you added a quest list with all the girls so much easier seeing what I have to do, I do hope for some more teacher content she looks great.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'm glad you added a quest list with all the girls so much easier seeing what I have to do, I do hope for some more teacher content she looks great.
Thanks. I'm glad to here that. Yeah, there will be more content of her soon!

what's the name of the title screen music ?
It's Energy from Bensound

Last edited:

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hello everyone,

Now, I'm working on the next update and want to inform you that I'm planning to release it around the end of this month.

Thank you for all of your supports :)

Lyk4n

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad and Ozel

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Finally got around to playing the update. So many games got updated around Thanksgiving (US holiday) and I wasn't able to play them as early as I'd liked. XD

Loved the update, was really fun. Seems like you dropped some of the image sharpness, like I mentioned before. Was less harsh on my eyes and looked great, so thanks for that, Lyk4n. It's greatly appreciated. :D

Reactions: Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Finally got around to playing the update. So many games got updated around Thanksgiving (US holiday) and I wasn't able to play them as early as I'd liked. XD

Loved the update, was really fun. Seems like you dropped some of the image sharpness, like I mentioned before. Was less harsh on my eyes and looked great, so thanks for that, Lyk4n. It's greatly appreciated. :D
Thanks! I'm glad to hear that you liked the update :):)

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Here's my squashed (compressed) version.
Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Peaceful Life [v0.2a] [Lyk4n] - Original Size: (639MB)

Compressed Download - PC (148MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Ozel

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Here's my squashed (compressed) version.
Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Peaceful Life [v0.2a] [Lyk4n] - Original Size: (639MB)

Compressed Download - PC (148MB): - - -

Just started the game and got this:

Seriously, what the sh*t, did not even start.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hello guys!

I'd like to inform that all the scenes for the next update had been done! I started writing and coding for several hours, and I can confirm that the next update is going to be released in the next week!

Best regards
Lyk4n

Reactions: Kingvlad and Ozel
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes