ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Akane's quest is bugged on the love path. It says to talk to her in the morning but you get a sex scene where she mentions blackmail photos that I never took and you get 2 fear points at the end of it.
Same, probably a coding error, there are pictures for pussy licking action marked "af" or affection path in the picture folder, but it's not accessible in-game. We need a bug fix.

Reactions: Valeck

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I think also Hoshino quest is bugged, when I accept being in the Student Council, the quest didn't update in neither Hoshino or Koharu

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
"180 new scenes" according to the change log. I find that really unlikely. You sure that's not supposed to be "180 new images/renders"?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Me: really enjoys My Real Desire.

Also Me: really enjoys Peaceful life (kinda wish the two chars were aunt/cousin or something though... future patch? *wink wink*)

Me: finds out same dev.

My brain:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Richardson1

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thanks for your opinion I'm still a beginner here and need to learn more. I'm going to do incest patch in the future!
hmmm yes, I see now. all I must have is patience.

ahem, word of advice thou, use an alt. That is totally not actually you at all using an alt... yes not you. (cause patreon finicky about that shit.)

Reactions: chen780106

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I like my real desire more
Same, although i would assume it is because it is more story focused. Like I prefer to play as My Real Desire MC, however some of the girls in this one i prefer to My Real Desire girls. (like the gym chick makoto I think their name was).

TadStrange

Sep 16, 2019
Bug Report, the bug for Yukina's BJ is still busted I thought it got fixed but then I went to check and it wasn't basically it pops up error screen you can't ignore through when you're about to finish.

Reactions: Leoxsama

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
I really love My Real Desire so seeing this was made by the same dev instantly puts this on my radar. Gonna put this on watch and wait for an Android hero.

Reactions: asanoturna

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well this update was interesting, and not in a good way.

Hey dev, when did the MC become a complete dick? That breakfast scene with Akane was completely out of character and I was not blackmailing anyone and I don't want to ... if that's where this game is going, thanks but I'm out.

Edit: Reading posts saying the update is bugged ... if thats true then hope its fixed soon.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: kxjoh32 and ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well this update was interesting, and not in a good way.

Hey dev, when did the MC become a complete dick? That breakfast scene with Akane was completely out of character and I was not blackmailing anyone and I don't want to ... if that's where this game is going, thanks but I'm out.

Edit: Reading posts saying the update is bugged ... if thats true then hope its fixed soon.
The bug fix is a page back if you'd like to see the correct scene, as a simple attachment. Always check the thread! :D

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes