Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I think also Hoshino quest is bugged, when I accept being in the Student Council, the quest didn't update in neither Hoshino or Koharu
only the quest-tracker is bugged. To progress after accepting, go to her at afternoon in the student Council.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Peaceful Life [v0.9] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 1.25 GB
- Original Size (Mac): 1.23 GB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (825 MB): - - - -
Compressed version for Mac (809 MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Peaceful Life [v0.9] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 1.25 GB
- Original Size (Mac): 1.23 GB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (825 MB): MEGA - - - -
Compressed version for Mac (809 MB): MEGA - - - -
Ahh, now I see why no one really wanted to compress it. Thanks!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The bath scene with Ami was good, not sure if that was new content but an enjoyable scene. Hoshino freaking out a little after touching the MC was funny certainly hope it will be a bit more with her next time.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The bath scene with Ami was good, not sure if that was new content but an enjoyable scene. Hoshino freaking out a little after touching the MC was funny certainly hope it will be a bit more with her next time.
how do you get it? i've taken a shitload of baths and no ami

edit: ahh i finally got it, must be morning. why the hint didn't say that is beyond me, woulda helped.
eh?? why is ami acting all shy etc? and says we've seen each other naked, wtf?? we've had sex in her room many times!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
how do you get it? i've taken a shitload of baths and no ami

edit: ahh i finally got it, must be morning. why the hint didn't say that is beyond me, woulda helped.
eh?? why is ami acting all shy etc? and says we've seen each other naked, wtf?? we've had sex in her room many times!
Yeah, it took me a few tries till I realized you can click o the task itself to reveal a hint. As for her acting shy, I'm not sure I guess this whole thing she has going on with the MC is still pretty new to her and she does have her issues with not having many friends could be she is scared to lose the MC.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.9 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: asanoturna

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, it took me a few tries till I realized you can click o the task itself to reveal a hint. As for her acting shy, I'm not sure I guess this whole thing she has going on with the MC is still pretty new to her and she does have her issues with not having many friends could be she is scared to lose the MC.
heh the sad thing is, i knew and totally forgot....

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, Yukina's blowjob is bugged. You get a error every time you attempt to cum inside or out and you can't ignore it. Apparently its been in the game for a patch or few now?

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes