Unity Peach Hills Academy [v0.16b] [EvilBuda]

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

TREDANS

Oct 1, 2019
amazing game so far, but what to do after the girl goes into the bathroom? stuck in the room
keep checking the door eventually he will go in.

think the game is done when it says to go to headquarters. found a couple scenes other than the handjob too. hidden around.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
One of the most charming games visually that I've played, completely ruined by bugs and no quest log to tell me whether I'm bugged or not. Couldn't continue, restarted a new game, got a bit further, can't continue again. Damn shame. Gallery doesn't seem to work either...

Edit: Yup, stuck after the pizza girl. Says to go main HQ but it's blocked off on the map. No idea what to do after that. Ellie never came back with the camera, and Lily never showed up after weeks. The only other thing to do is go the woods based on the firefly guy, but all you do is hear voices, and nothing happens. Can't go up the mountain to the temple either. I guess that's it for content...? Whatever, I'm done torching my GPU trying to find out. Dev really needs a quest tracker or end of content notice.

Last edited:

Aetpio

Jan 25, 2022
One of the most charming games visually that I've played, completely ruined by bugs and no quest log to tell me whether I'm bugged or not. Couldn't continue, restarted a new game, got a bit further, can't continue again. Damn shame. Gallery doesn't seem to work either...

Edit: Yup, stuck after the pizza girl. Says to go main HQ but it's blocked off on the map. No idea what to do after that. Ellie never came back with the camera, and Lily never showed up after weeks. The only other thing to do is go the woods based on the firefly guy, but all you do is hear voices, and nothing happens. Can't go up the mountain to the temple either. I guess that's it for content...? Whatever, I'm done torching my GPU trying to find out. Dev really needs a quest tracker or end of content notice.
Oh ok so im not the only one who got this.
Yeeeeeah, no log sucks A LOT.

Reactions: Drakorios

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so after the pizza titjob and meeting lila near the tree?
What else do I do?
Oh wait, meeting ellie at night.
I wish there's a log.

dadencuto3

Aug 7, 2020
The hell with this game ? I got stuck after the night meeting with the ghost. Morning MC said he need coffe at celeste, and then nothing happen after i searched the whole da.mm map, any hero with a specific guide can save me here ?

UmbraDraconis242

Feb 5, 2020
What I have so far, from coffee. go to coffee shop, see the couple, after he says go and see if ellie is back, go home, then out the door, scene should play with ellie hot outside your room. then you can go and do the alley and watch them fuck. the rain/fireflies? keep clicking them until there is no more, then click around the circuit, right, right, left i think, passed the thing where you found lila's bra, passed the overgrown sign, back to the fireflies, then click more, you get a scene. then, at night, you get the couple left of the store. then the next rainy night, go to the train depot. watch that scene, then go back. some point you find lila on the bench beyond the tree, have to click the bottom transition point (CTRL when it works, shows where you can click). then there is ellie at night on her bike. that is the go to headquarters and as far as I have gotten. is there more beyond that?

Reactions: cinosweiv

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Great game! I have a problem with the music volume setting. I don't want music so I turn the volume off. But, when moving on the map so the game shows a loading screen or after a cutscene, the music is back playing. The volume slider is still at the bottom so I have to turn it up and then down again.

JayBee

Sep 13, 2017
Great game! I have a problem with the music volume setting. I don't want music so I turn the volume off. But, when moving on the map so the game shows a loading screen or after a cutscene, the music is back playing. The volume slider is still at the bottom so I have to turn it up and then down again.
I think the graphic settings have the same issue. I'll change it to low, and then later on it's back to high.

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
Just go back to your appartement....you'll find the forest girl and continue.
Going back to the apartment does nothing and I can't advance time but you can talk to an invisible ! to force her scene again and bug it out that way :p

And it looks like I'm not the only one that got stuck since dadencuto3 can't seem to progress either.

• Haha
Reactions: dadencuto3

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Going back to the apartment does nothing and I can't advance time but you can talk to an invisible ! to force her scene again and bug it out that way :p

And it looks like I'm not the only one that got stuck since dadencuto3 can't seem to progress either.
What do you mean?
That is just what I did...not messing with you or something.
If that did not trigger the event...I'm not sure what else needs to be done.
Although I did talk to every available person in every map that was there before returning to the apartement.
Maybe that's the difference?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes