3.40 star(s) 21 Votes

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only sex scenes being of some NPC with someone I suppose is going to be a LI (Mia) is not the best look for the game tbh.
Did you not read anything here before posting this? Just 3 posts above you proves that what you're saying is wrong.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Did you not read anything here before posting this? Just 3 posts above you proves that what you're saying is wrong.
How I am wrong?
I am not mixing up the girls, which is what most other dudes did, I know the one giving the blowjob is a girl we haven't met yet, thats why I said she was Mia, thats her name. But it is clear we will be meeting her later and she will most likely be a LI. It is just the usual "they are not in a relationship yet so, technically, it is not ntr". Thats probably why the dev says it is not ntr and why I didnt say it was ntr either, I just said it was a shit scene and a stupid way of introducing a LI.
Imagine saying you got NTR with a girl that you didn't even met or know...
Imagine learning to read

Last edited:

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
How I am wrong?
I am not mixing up the girls, which is what most other dudes did, I know the one giving the blowjob is a girl we haven't met yet, thats why I said she was Mia, thats her name. But it is clear we will be meeting her later and she will most likely be a LI. It is just the usual "they are not in a relationship yet so, technically, it is not ntr". Thats probably why the dev says it is not ntr and why I didnt say it was ntr either, I just said it was a shit scene and a stupid way of introducing a LI.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
It reminds me anecdote:
When the girls get drunk, they start to call their exes.
When girls with extrasensory powers get drunk, they start to call their future ones.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
I just can't, the main character looks like the human equivalent of bland boring toast.
I just don't like the way he looks, like a generic mob character or something.
Maybe it's just me, but he rubs me the wrong way, and not the way I like.
Dunno why games even bother having the MC on screen during conversations, just put the girl sprite in the middle the way Mist did it for a first person style view. It looks much better and immersive anyways and is less work since you dont need to animate or do has many sprites for the MC. And it spare my eyes from looking at some random dude constantly.

Last edited:

unknown_dude

Jan 5, 2019
The game has released its update for the highest patreon tier yesterday. I wanted to write how it means that it will be available for everyone in 9 days since they get the updates 10 days early until I saw that the lowest patreon tier gets the latest update "15 days after" which makes everything pretty confusing so I am going to take a wild guess that it will take the 9 days + 15 days plus one week more for good measures meaning it will probably take another month to be officially publicly available.

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
The game has released its update for the highest patreon tier yesterday. I wanted to write how it means that it will be available for everyone in 9 days since they get the updates 10 days early until I saw that the lowest patreon tier gets the latest update "15 days after" which makes everything pretty confusing so I am going to take a wild guess that it will take the 9 days + 15 days plus one week more for good measures meaning it will probably take another month to be officially publicly available.
Is it even confirmed it will release for the public?

3.40 star(s) 21 Votes