Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Sidd44

Aug 23, 2020
there is no lunchtime.... pplogo.png is missing on v0.02, i try everything... help, please.

it works, just push ignore, thx

there is no update. its v0.01

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
there is no lunchtime.... pplogo.png is missing on v0.02, i try everything... help, please.

it works, just push ignore, thx

there is no update. its v0.01
It's definitely 0.02...are you using an old save perhaps? Maybe you can try a fresh one. It's easy to use the "skip" function to skip dialogue you've already seen so it should only take a minute or two to get back to the end of the first day of work.

gubl

May 31, 2018
I am mostly with you, but my read of characters is bit peculiar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So which women are everyone's favorites? Polly already asked but I'm interested too :p

Here's mine:

5. Connie. Round and cute, and helpful. Love that she is a tease and I'm hoping we get a lot more glimpses up her skirt!

4. Mandy. She's shy and I'm down with that, and helping her overcome it. A shapely behind is always welcome, especially when she's sticking it in my face :)

3. Caterina. I just adore her eyes and her reaction when she hears me subtly mention she distracted me with her charms. A small secret:
We need to get her away from her boyfriend though!

2. Mildred. We've seen only a bit of her but she seems to be one who will be forceful, in charge, and demanding. Hopefully that will carry over to her sexual preferences as dominant BBWs are just about the sexiest thing ever, especially in a work environment. And that glimpse of her leaning over in her office, what a vision!

OK I'm cheating, there are too many for a top 5. I like the others not listed too but I have to list two more.

1. (tie) Bhavini. Her giggling and protestations are just so cute...not to mention she just has the most wonderful breasts and belly. Not to be left out her butt is amazing as well. Scrumptious.

1. (tie) The barmaid. Another one we haven't seen too much of yet, but I trust that the next version we'll have a chance to see her again. Love at first sight when we see her up on that stepladder for the first time, and I've always loved lingerie especially on big women. Plus she's naughty and mischievous and conspiratorial, awesome.

What do you all think? Who are your favorites?

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
does anyone know when there will be an update?
The dev is hard at work on the game but I haven't heard anything regarding how much longer for a new version. If I i find anything out I'll let you know!

BTW, who's your favorite character in this game?

Reactions: jimbo_1234

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Hey all - another piece of info on the upcoming update. There will be not one, not two, but three - count 'em, three - new women to meet in the new version!
This is what I hate about games. Introduse 7-8 chars, do very little with and instead of developing what is there they string it out with new chars that do nothing.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
This is what I hate about games. Introduse 7-8 chars, do very little with and instead of developing what is there they string it out with new chars that do nothing.
Well, I don't have anything other knowledge about that but I think you are assuming a lot. I believe the dev is going in depth with at least one character in this next update based on previous information, so maybe they are more side characters at least for now? I'm not sure so it's really just speculation.

Reactions: Ayal

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
Well, I don't have anything other knowledge about that but I think you are assuming a lot. I believe the dev is going in depth with at least one character in this next update based on previous information, so maybe they are more side characters at least for now? I'm not sure so it's really just speculation.
I'm going by the post I quoted.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I'm going by the post I quoted.
I know, just saying that we don't know if the new characters are new main characters or new side characters that are incidental to the story. I'm as excited as you are for the characters we've already met to get more time!

Reactions: Ayal

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I know, just saying that we don't know if the new characters are new main characters or new side characters that are incidental to the story. I'm as excited as you are for the characters we've already met to get more time!
I want to see more of them, esp the landlady!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LbM-93 and fanboi

Amaziri

Game Developer
Feb 22, 2021
I personally prefer Mildred, Mandy, Vanessa ( Connie ) :cool:
After all, everyone has his own tastes... :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Peaches Are Not The Only Fruit [v0.02] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Instalation:

Download: MEGA -

If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
When I try to find Polly,after I meet Dr.Stern,by going through the double doors I get a error.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
When I try to find Polly,after I meet Dr.Stern,by going through the double doors I get a error.
Thank you for raising the apparent connection between the error you found and the (unofficial) walkthrough mod. I've had a message from the Dev.

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE:

Having seen Mr.Blackwell's post the Dev decided to check the walkthrough mod, and found that all of the errors which have been reported on this thread appear to have been generated as a result of using the walkthrough mod on V0.02 of the game.

For example, the missing image error when entering the Cafeteria food area is generated because the walkthrough mod tells Renpy to display an image which no longer exists (and is no longer scripted for) in V0.02 of the game.

NONE OF THE REPORTED ERRORS ARE IN THE GAME ITSELF - they are appearing because the walkthrough mod is based on the V0.01 game files and has not taken proper account of the changes and new content added by the Dev in V0.02.

The Dev strongly STRONGLY RECOMMENDS YOU DO NOT USE UNOFFICIAL MODS ON THIS GAME as you are highly likely to encounter errors and to miss out on available content.

I'll also ask the mods to add this note to the OP.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Thank you for raising the apparent connection between the error you found and the (unofficial) walkthrough mod. I've had a message from the Dev.

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE:

Having seen Mr.Blackwell's post the Dev decided to check the walkthrough mod, and found that all of the errors which have been reported on this thread appear to have been generated as a result of using the walkthrough mod on V0.02 of the game.

For example, the missing image error when entering the Cafeteria food area is generated because the walkthrough mod tells Renpy to display an image which no longer exists (and is no longer scripted for) in V0.02 of the game.

NONE OF THE REPORTED ERRORS ARE IN THE GAME ITSELF - they are appearing because the walkthrough mod is based on the V0.01 game files and has not taken proper account of the changes and new content added by the Dev in V0.02.

The Dev strongly STRONGLY RECOMMENDS YOU DO NOT USE UNOFFICIAL MODS ON THIS GAME as you are highly likely to encounter errors and to miss out on available content.

I'll also ask the mods to add this note to the OP.
Unofficial mods usually don't cause problems for players, but things can happen.

We'll try to see about the above claims and have taken the OP link down temporarily.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey everybody, just a quick update as the dev continues to work on finishing the next update. They made an animated fan sig for me and anyone else who wants to use, so posting it here:

If you use it remember to link the pic to this thread.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
Hey everybody, just a quick update as the dev continues to work on finishing the next update. They made an animated fan sig for me and anyone else who wants to use, so posting it here:
I don't wan't to pry too much but why doesn't the dev create an account here? or patreon or something. This lack of transparency is weird, it would only make sense if they're a public figure, seriously, is there a reason for this?

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes