Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Mandy hints from the dev (SPOILER in case you want to find the way yourself):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Justhuman88 klein-er Guachipato1255
Super vague, at this point we need some scooby snacks, get scooby and the gang + nacy drew + the hardy boys + sherlock + jarvis from iron man.Then may we would have a shot at this mystery. Side note I believe anyone stuck messed up from earlier answers way before the dinner .All the decision trees get leads the MC to ask the same question which causes Mandy to bounce.

Reactions: Buusebanaa21

Sarty

Apr 24, 2022
Anyone can guide Mandy walkthrough??. If I use the cheat it is progressing otherwise stuck after hiding the specs not been able to proceed to sex scene

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Anyone can guide Mandy walkthrough??. If I use the cheat it is progressing otherwise stuck after hiding the specs not been able to proceed to sex scene

You leave work on Tuesday night. You choose Mandy's house. You go to your room and take off your jacket. Then you go to the living room. And you play a cutscene with information from dev. Then you have a choice of middle deception. Then you choose an event with Mandy ready.

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Anyone had sex with mandy if so could you pm me the steps.Every choice I made leads the char to
You leave work on Tuesday night. You choose Mandy's house. You go to your room and take off your jacket. Then you go to the living room. And you play a cutscene with information from dev. Then you have a choice of middle deception. Then you choose an event with Mandy ready.
I tried every option combination and and the same thing happens. he ask about the hubby and she goes to bed.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Anyone had sex with mandy if so could you pm me the steps.Every choice I made leads the char to

I tried every option combination and and the same thing happens. he ask about the hubby and she goes to bed.
Is that you give Mendy comfort when she talks about her husband and starts crying? There is no sex with Mandy in this version yet

Reactions: Justhuman88

Sarty

Apr 24, 2022
Seems like whatever I try it will lead to Mandy bouncing back to bed, unless I play the teaser..when can we expect the next update!! Anyone?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Is that you give Mendy comfort when she talks about her husband and starts crying? There is no sex with Mandy in this version yet
Seems like whatever I try it will lead to Mandy bouncing back to bed, unless I play the teaser..when can we expect the next update!! Anyone?
https://f95zone.to/threads/peaches-are-not-the-only-fruit-v0-04-vivien.64634/post-8444950

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey folks - dev has provided a more detailed walkthrough to get all the Mandy stuff. Here you go:
(h/t @iliketurtles23657)

(h/t Justhuman88 , Scotsman1989 and Vivien)

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2020
last one took 14 months, so we're probably gonna be waiting for some more
I recommend people just give up on this story. It’s NEVER gonna be fully released. I can 100% guarantee there’s two outcomes, this game will be abandoned or when it’s release it will take many years and end up disappointing.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I recommend people just give up on this story. It’s NEVER gonna be fully released. I can 100% guarantee there’s two outcomes, this game will be abandoned or when it’s release it will take many years and end up disappointing.
Cut Vivien some slack, it's his first game, he is doing it all on his own, and in his spare time.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes