Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

S U N N Z O

Sep 14, 2020
You got BBW and then you have landwhales, with 90% stretchmark body coverage. Bet every crevice on these fatties bodies count as a vagina LOL

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
i get that some people might have a fetish for big women, but should they also look like they came out of hell in the face as well? those look like they are gonna rip you apart... not in the sexual way.

• Haha
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
i get that some people might have a fetish for big women, but should they also look like they came out of hell in the face as well? those look like they are gonna rip you apart... not in the sexual way.
hahaha yea they look like they never have any man flirting with them befor ..u the only 1

May 27, 2017
You got BBW and then you have landwhales, with 90% stretchmark body coverage. Bet every crevice on these fatties bodies count as a vagina LOL
More cushion for the pushin!
I'm into curvy/chubby/thicc women, I'm only playing this because we have a serious lack of bigger women in VNs. But yeah, the faces need reworking, and they could lose some weight. Because right now, this ain't even a butterface situation.

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Yeah, it says I need to progress more with Vanessa, and game is over. Cant do anything, trying to figure out which save to load....wtf

augustspied

May 29, 2021
Yeah, it says I need to progress more with Vanessa, and game is over. Cant do anything, trying to figure out which save to load....wtf
Pub begins right after work on the first proper day - so you'll need to load one from before work ends and make some different choices.

probably have a save if you get stuck.

augustspied

May 29, 2021
For anyone else who got stuck or simply cant be bothered to play through and just wants to view the "sauce" so far.
First one is just before you go to the pub (for anyone who couldnt do it) the rest are the start of the various encounters.

View attachment saves.rar

And for all the criticism.. I think this screenshot sums up the Devs intentions/ anticipation of hate , it's a niché I guess.
Don't be a Bob :D :p screenshot0023.png

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I didn't play the update yet but I can see from the comments the problem that happened to make some players stuck.
The game gives the feeling of being a sandbox game. If it is then everything can be viewed but it's not. Hopefully one day the dev turn it to sandbox. Otherwise we don't need saves. We'll have to replay the game every update

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes