Ren'Py Peaches Are Not the Only Fruit [v0.06(b)] [Vivien]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
I mean, a bit, I guess? But just sharing with you all what I can from the dev.
Knowing this Dev is self-funded helps to be really patient. Also, we see clues of possible collaborations elsewhere, in Metf Chapter Two for example. I even think I remember Amaziri saying somewhere that they were looking forward to doing some work on Peaches.

That being said, I'm hoping for perhaps a 30-45 day target for the update?...you know, if ya got one :)

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Knowing this Dev is self-funded helps to be really patient. Also, we see clues of possible collaborations elsewhere, in Metf Chapter Two for example. I even think I remember Amaziri saying somewhere that they were looking forward to doing some work on Peaches.

That being said, I'm hoping for perhaps a 30-45 day target for the update?...you know, if ya got one :)
BRUH!!! just by sheer numbers the time we have been waiting a woman could have meet a man , become friends , start a relationship , become pregnant , get married , have a gender reveal , and have a given birth to a healthy baby. That baby would be around 2 months old now and we are still waiting. I'm just saying

• Haha
Reactions: bbwsbigtits

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
BRUH!!! just by sheer numbers the time we have been waiting a woman could have meet a man , become friends , start a relationship , become pregnant , get married , have a gender reveal , and have a given birth to a healthy baby. That baby would be around 2 months old now and we are still waiting. I'm just saying
Well, I'm pretty sure that if you give the dev 4-5k dollars each month, he could drop any job he need to support himself (and maybe a family), and works full time on the game, shortening the development time.
I'm just saying. :)

Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
Well, I'm pretty sure that if you give the dev 4-5k dollars each month, he could drop any job he need to support himself (and maybe a family), and works full time on the game, shortening the development time.
I'm just saying. :)
That would not be a good idea(why because it would then become my game)...also the dev's mouth piece said they DO NOT WANT FIN SUPPORT!!!... .I just realize this game is similar to a bonsai tree as such my expectations have been adjusted.

Such a realization was obvious, so I am the one who is slow. I would like to apologize for complaining of no new content in the past 11 going on 12 months. As I am not privy the dev's life nor am I privy to how others dev are able to do more in a shorter time frame.

gero471

Nov 8, 2021
This game is DEAD. Get it declared FFS and be done with it. There's flogging a dead horse and then there's this thread.
Dude, this not even close to the worst thread I've seen. There are games that hasn't been updated since 2019 with threads still active hoping for its return. At least this thread has recently posted preview pics of a potential update. (Looking great BTW)

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes