aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Nice art, please don't make the game cheesy or boring, and make nice scenes with sound that we can replay

Reactions: Red.sky

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
With all due respect, what a shitty update. To add so few content just wait to upload the update and add something else, but just a simple boobjob and a few dialogues? Unnecessary version tbh

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
Interesting. Dude has been here six months and is already whining about update content.

I suggest you give the dev some credit. He updates almost every 2 weeks. Sure, some of the updates are small, but you always have something to look forward to in the near future. Compare this to the majority of devs that cannot even make a 60 day cycle.

I also suggest that if you dislike it that much, go find a dev who does everything exactly as you would like, and take a pass on this forum.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red.sky

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
Interesting. Dude has been here six months and is already whining about update content.

I suggest you give the dev some credit. He updates almost every 2 weeks. Sure, some of the updates are small, but you always have something to look forward to in the near future. Compare this to the majority of devs that cannot even make a 60 day cycle.

I also suggest that if you dislike it that much, go find a dev who does everything exactly as you would like, and take a pass on this forum.
Im just saying, that to upload so few scenes, it would be better to wait a bit more, so that the gameplay of the update is more than 5 minutes

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes