Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 21, 2021
Is there a combat cheat? I fucking saved when there was a wolf next to me hidden and i can't do anything. I don't want to start all over again.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi sorry to ask this, first time i use the mod.
But, is it normal that when I touch the blu light of the mod, automatically when I exit, it gives me 1k exp?
I just enter in the mod, to see what kind of options does it offer, I didn't want to do anything else. When I clicked on "esc" (keyboard), the game gave me 1k exp automatic and I leveled up. Just to understand, because the only way I've noticed to not forcibly receive the 1k exp is to click on health and fatigue. So the game give me only health and remove the fatigue. Otherwise the mod give me in automatic 1k exp.

Anyway what I wanted most was to block the affection degrading, because we just can't have to go back to sleep with various women, every time... Truly excellent function, it should be included as a quality of life in the game... and let us choose whether to activate it or not.

Also the "change censorship" do this only remove or add incest? I am asking because i do not wanna bestiality in the game.
I just add incest, before using yor mod. Can you tell me if i am safe?

Thank you

buddy1203

Dec 13, 2020
Hi sorry to ask this, first time i use the mod.
But, is it normal that when I touch the blu light of the mod, automatically when I exit, it gives me 1k exp?
I just enter in the mod, to see what kind of options does it offer, I didn't want to do anything else. When I clicked on "esc" (keyboard), the game gave me 1k exp automatic and I leveled up. Just to understand, because the only way I've noticed to not forcibly receive the 1k exp is to click on health and fatigue. So the game give me only health and remove the fatigue. Otherwise the mod give me in automatic 1k exp.

Anyway what I wanted most was to block the affection degrading, because we just can't have to go back to sleep with various women, every time... Truly excellent function, it should be included as a quality of life in the game... and let us choose whether to activate it or not.

Also the "change censorship" do this only remove or add incest? I am asking because i do not wanna bestiality in the game.
I just add incest, before using yor mod. Can you tell me if i am safe?

Thank you
Yes works the same way if you would too right click on your mouse don't know why it does that really but it does and for the bestiality at the moment the only characters that come to mind is beth in the Staples and that's only if you spy on her through the window after picking up the horse poop with the spying glass don't know if you count being a centaur as bestiality but who knows and mia at some point in the game you transform into a wolf to get closer to her after her grandma scares you off you start fucker her as a wolf but then you transform into a werewolf like mid way through it does warn you about cuckolding Also don't know if you count fucking a centaur spider thing as bestiality but yeah To the left of the guard Tower they may or may not be a reddish or orangish colored mushroom there ( u can click on it ) that will ask you if you want to continue cheating or disable affection cheat don't know if that's part of the mod or is built-in game because so far every time I downloaded the latest patch I also downloaded the mod

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hmm, I didn't program a specific cancel clause where nothing is selected so I guess it just defaults to the 1K xp option. I'll change that in the next update. The censor switch is specifically to do with having sex with your daughters for what I remember.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

buddy1203

Dec 13, 2020
Is there a combat cheat? I fucking saved when there was a wolf next to me hidden and i can't do anything. I don't want to start all over again.
The only combat cheat that you can do at the moment with this mod is to sit there and click the give me XP button to hit level 99 is the max unless you're stupid you will never die once you hit level 99 wearing armor weapons I never came close to dying with that method the only way I die is during scenes where you should choose the wrong option you die And I would also recommend to go grab the dog then have you and the dog sit there using the cheat mod to just level yourself up to 99 with you and dog on hand at level 99 you won't have to worry about combat

buddy1203

Dec 13, 2020
Hmm, I didn't program a specific cancel clause where nothing is selected so I guess it just defaults to the 1K xp option. I'll change that in the next update. The censor switch is specifically to do with having sex with your daughters for what I remember.
Appreciate the work you do p.s I found out how to make it give more XP so I guess you don't have to worry about it

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yes works the same way if you would too right click on your mouse don't know why it does that really but it does and for the bestiality at the moment the only characters that come to mind is beth in the Staples and that's only if you spy on her through the window after picking up the horse poop with the spying glass don't know if you count being a centaur as bestiality but who knows and mia at some point in the game you transform into a wolf to get closer to her after her grandma scares you off you start fucker her as a wolf but then you transform into a werewolf like mid way through it does warn you about cuckolding Also don't know if you count fucking a centaur spider thing as bestiality but yeah To the left of the guard Tower they may or may not be a reddish or orangish colored mushroom there ( u can click on it ) that will ask you if you want to continue cheating or disable affection cheat don't know if that's part of the mod or is built-in game because so far every time I downloaded the latest patch I also downloaded the mod
Having started, the game only with the latest version. I can tell you that there is no longer the horse scene, as it was understood before. Now the girl no longer does anything with the horse, apart from taking the semen, but without having sex in short. I had to for obvious reasons, do her quest for her, then spy on her. And in the end all you see is her touching herself and masturbating alone on a pile of hay, there's not even a horse in the scene. They also changed the event with the girl and the red hood dress. Now you can decide if the protagonist becomes a werewolf or if you want the normal other wolf scene. Obviously I chose the protagonist and avoided the cuckold scene. Even the centaur scene, all you see is the girl sitting on you, and you take her for a walk. My fear was that I noticed that there are two patches on the main page and one of them also adds the old bestiality scenes. I was afraid that the mod would activate those too. But fortunately this seems not to be the case.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote