Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018

Overview:
This mod adds a Gallery to Peasant's Quest which allows you to replay scenes. Simply interact with the blue orb in the centre of town to open the cheat menu or to be transported to the gallery. There are a huge number of scenes in the game. Versions are available early on my patreon as always. It also includes a cheat menu for Gold, Xp, restoring health and fatigue and you can also give yourself a selection of potions​

Updated: 19/03/23
Game/Creator: Tinkerer Peasant's Quest
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 2.4
Game Version: 3.31
Language: English

Note:
Do not use with versions of game other than the one listed to avoid errors

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Captugfhfghre.JPG

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2021

Overview:
This mod adds a Gallery to Peasant's Quest which allows you to replay scenes. Simply interact with the blue orb in the centre of town to be transported to the gallery. There are a huge number of scenes in the game so this doesn't currently contain all of them but I will be updating regularly. Versions are available early on my patreon as always. I can also add in a cheat menu functionality if people are interested in that.​

Updated: 13/03/22
Game/Creator: Tinkerer Peasant's Quest
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 2.61
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

View attachment 1702096
A cheat menu would be useful that would save us from using online save modifiers.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
New update out on patreon. This adds an additional 26 scenes Including a lot of Alice, your demon daughter (Who you can rename in the top left corner) and Rosy the halfling baker

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Its been a while since i've played the game. What sort of cheats does it need?
most ppl use a save editor to get some money... and sometimes to increase their stats

but it'd be nice to have options like that:
- add gold coins (+ 10k),
- add xp (+1k),
- restore health&mana and reset fatigue,
- add potions of healing, bottles of magic water, potions of energy to the inventory

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Of the 50 scenes currently included I don't think any are animated:unsure:, There will be some in the next update.
Some scenes have one or two animations like the pregnant sex with Erevi.
New update out on patreon. This adds an additional 26 scenes Including a lot of Alice, your demon daughter (Who you can rename in the top left corner) and Rosy the halfling baker
Will this update be available on F95zone?

Reactions: leopold_00

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Yes its just available a week early for Patreons, so this version will be here in a couple of days
Thanks for the mod it's very helpful.
I found a bug in the bat breeder scenes 1.PNG that when you want to give her an orgasm the arrows in the gallery 2.PNG doesn't work,it would be great if you can fix it.

Reactions: DJOW

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for the mod it's very helpful.
I found a bug in the bat breeder scenes that when you want to give her an orgasm the arrows in the gallery doesn't work,it would be great if you can fix it.
Glad you like it, i'll fix it in the next version so the arrow game just auto wins.

how to exit from the room?
There isn't an exit, thought it the best way to prevent people from breaking their saves. Just save before using it then quit out when you're done

Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Normally I would wait a week before posting here but as the game has just been updated thought Id post early. I've added another 13 scenes to the gallery, mostly the Giant scenes. I have also added a new cheat menu functionally for Gold , xp etc. so i'll be renaming the mod Gallery & Cheat

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote