Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
I don't know if it was just me, but every time I try to go to the farm area I get thrown into the gallery and I get stuck.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I don't know if it was just me, but every time I try to go to the farm area I get thrown into the gallery and I get stuck.
Are you using the latest version? It should include the files 001 and 131 not 001 and 95. You might have downloaded the old version whilst it was updating the links

Reactions: Gugatron

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
No it shouldn't be used on other versions of the game. I'll update to the new version when that's out
can you maybe make a cheat athat lets us chage the name of the player( i know youc a change teh name inside the galleryroom but you cnat leave it) the reason is when you donw,aod the save files you cant chagne teh name of the MC and you are stuck with the name he has

Last edited:

Bo0m3R

May 15, 2020
Hi all.

I know this will be a stupid question but, can anyone tell me where is the cheat menu? How do I activate it?
I did overwrite the two json files, but can't see it.

Cheers

Reactions: Lovv99 and Rorsah

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022

Overview:
This mod adds a Gallery to Peasant's Quest which allows you to replay scenes. Simply interact with the blue orb in the centre of town to be transported to the gallery. There are a huge number of scenes in the game so this doesn't currently contain all of them but I will be updating regularly. Versions are available early on my patreon as always. It also includes a cheat menu for Gold, Xp, restoring health and fatigue and you can also give yourself a selection of potions​

Updated: 29/03/22
Game/Creator: Tinkerer Peasant's Quest
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 2.0
Game Version: 2.70
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

View attachment 1702096
very nice, just need more gallery scenes .i need to close the game when i am watching the scenes ?/ Cant go out withour glosing it?

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
can you maybe make a cheat athat lets us chage the name of the player
Yeah I'll add that as a feature to a future version

where is the cheat menu? How do I activate it?
The glowing blue orb in the centre of town, there's a picture of it in the op.

very nice, just need more gallery scenes .i need to close the game when i am watching the scenes ?/ Cant go out withour glosing it?
When scenes play it changes variables so it would mess with the game if you went back to playing afterwards.

bug with TheFamilyFarm map (version 2.70)
See my earlier response about the map files, you need to replace the old files and redownload the mod as the mod version is outdated.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018

Overview:
This mod adds a Gallery to Peasant's Quest which allows you to replay scenes. Simply interact with the blue orb in the centre of town to be transported to the gallery. There are a huge number of scenes in the game so this doesn't currently contain all of them but I will be updating regularly. Versions are available early on my patreon as always. It also includes a cheat menu for Gold, Xp, restoring health and fatigue and you can also give yourself a selection of potions​

Updated: 29/03/22
Game/Creator: Tinkerer Peasant's Quest
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 2.0
Game Version: 2.70
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

View attachment 1702096
Thank you, now all we need is like Lain old mod that allows combat to be easy in the game

Reactions: ALPHA99168

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Are you using the latest version? It should include the files 001 and 131 not 001 and 95. You might have downloaded the old version whilst it was updating the links
I downloaded the game again.when I want to go to the family farm the it jumps into the gallery.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I downloaded the game again.when I want to go to the family farm the it jumps into the gallery.
Did you copy in the files 001 and 131 ? The cause of it going to gallery is copying in 001 and 95 which is the old version of the mod

Reactions: Moffy

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Did you copy in the files 001 and 131 ? The cause of it going to gallery is copying in 001 and 95 which is the old version of the mod
I downloaded the mod from MEGA and it worked but the mod files in the OP are outdated.
Thanks for the help(y).

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I downloaded the mod from MEGA and it worked but the mod files in the OP are outdated.
Thanks for the help(y).
Ahh thanks for pointing that out I forgot to update that part. Those files are now also up to date

Reactions: Moffy
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote