• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
Thank you for creating this! I had stopped playing the game when Lain quit making their mod just because of all of the grinding required to advance in the game. I'm really glad you did this so I can get back to playing :)

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Latest version of the Gallery&Cheat mod is live on patreon, will be posted here in a week. This update adds an additional 70 scenes bringing the total up to 200 now! This now contains all of the scenes in the game that I could find. There's probably still a handful missing so if you notice one that is let me know what/where it occurs and i'll investigate and add it in a later release. I've also cleared up the player so scenes are grouped together and are somewhat in order for each character.

On the cheat side I've added a new feature which i've seen a few people asking for which is the ability to turn off affection degrading, this means you'll no longer lose affection if you don't speak to someone for a few days.

Jong Games When I use the gallery and play some of the last scenes that you added when playing the scene the renders jump between the scene and the gallery room.Can you please take a look at it?
The scenes that that happens for should all been fixed in this latest update.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Greetings. I am having some problems with the utility of this mod. It is to my understanding that the blue orb should be here. And.. well here is vacant.

I have moved andreplaced the files in the data folder. I have installed the full version not the Lite. And it is version 2.72.

Edit: found the issue. I downloaded the attachment on the first page instead of using the MEGA link. My mistake there.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2017
Greetings. I am having some problems with the utility of this mod. It is to my understanding that the blue orb should be here. And.. well here is vacant.

I have moved andreplaced the files in the data folder. I have installed the full version not the Lite. And it is version 2.72.

Edit: found the issue. I downloaded the attachment on the first page instead of using the MEGA link. My mistake there.

i have the same problem with this mode and i think it can not be fixed so i started a new game and it's working maybe it's not working with an old save ........ also i there is another problem it with this mode and the one before it too i don't know why it does not trigger the dragon quest after talking ziva and go for the quest let there be light i go to the inkeeper and nothing happened talking to him and search the area beside it no any talking about the dragon ........ forgive for my spelling English is not my mother language

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Jong Games This is missing Oksana bedroom + mass scenes no? Also missing Liandra magic well scenes BJ + Ride + Side. And Magdah missionary forest sex.
I've found the liandra scenes. Where do the Oksana and Magdah scenes happen?

Mar 6, 2022
I've found the liandra scenes. Where do the Oksana and Magdah scenes happen?
Magdah happens in the forest, Oksana has her bedroom scenes added in 2.70. I have decrypted the CG from game but can't attach to the post unfortunately that might make it easier for you to identify.

For magdah, depending if you have a save of the game and if she is preg, if you go to western road there is a spirit potion point where you can see her scene options.

EDIT2: also missing Reanna armory BJ.

Jong Games

Last edited:

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Magdah happens in the forest, Oksana has her bedroom scenes added in 2.70. I have decrypted the CG from game but can't attach to the post unfortunately that might make it easier for you to identify.

For magdah, depending if you have a save of the game and if she is preg, if you go to western road there is a spirit potion point where you can see her scene options.

EDIT2: also missing Reanna armory BJ.
Ok i've found both the magdah and Reanna scenes. For Oksana is there any bedroom scenes other than the anal in the blue outfit? Thats the only one I can find

Mar 6, 2022
Ok i've found both the magdah and Reanna scenes. For Oksana is there any bedroom scenes other than the anal in the blue outfit? Thats the only one I can find
Yes there is vaginal chair scene first time and then repeated version without some of the intro pics.

If you look in "movies" folder you will see the Oksana chair scene I am on about.

She also has Rod of divine ectasy scene on the temple altar.

Also quick Q - does affection degrading stay after saving, closing the game, re-opening and loading again? Or do you have to activate everytime?

Last edited:

iashtal

Jul 30, 2019
Copy all file cheat and go to www > data > paste > replace
play new game. go to the big tree in the center village and you see the blue point

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote