Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020

Overview:
This mod adds a Gallery to Peasant's Quest which allows you to replay scenes. Simply interact with the blue orb in the centre of town to open the cheat menu or to be transported to the gallery. There are a huge number of scenes in the game so this doesn't currently contain all of them but I will be updating regularly. Versions are available early on my patreon as always. It also includes a cheat menu for Gold, Xp, restoring health and fatigue and you can also give yourself a selection of potions​

Updated: 06/06/22
Game/Creator: Tinkerer Peasant's Quest
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 2.3
Game Version: 2.72
Language: English

Note:
Do not use with versions of game other than the one listed to avoid errors

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

View attachment 1702096
could you pls update mod for v2.81 ? tks

May 5, 2022
could you pls update mod for v2.81 ? tks
Jong posted this yesterday.

v2.81 update now available on patreon, will be posted here in a week. This adds 14 new scenes, most of them of a new goblin girl called Obeah, I've also updated the affection degrading cheat to include her. All the new scenes appear in the bottom right corner of the room
you can either support him on patreon to get access to the mod now, or you can wait a week for it to be available here.

John muff

Jun 13, 2022
Will there be another update soon for the mod to be usable for v2.81?
Edited I now see the recent replies SMH, but I appreciate the work you do so thanks.

kalu666

Jul 29, 2017
mod for 2.81 not working for me! "Failed to load img/system/iconset.png" , no error with old version of mod and with original game.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
mod for 2.81 not working for me! "Failed to load img/system/iconset.png" , no error with old version of mod and with original game.
yep...same here
Assuming you are both using the compressed version of the game yes?
You'll need to open up the system.json file in notepad or a text editor.
Use ctrl f to find these at the end of the file:

"hasEncryptedImages":True,"hasEncryptedAudio":True

Change True to False in both cases and save. I've added a note to the op

Reactions: Bo0m3R

Bo0m3R

May 15, 2020
Assuming you are both using the compressed version of the game yes?
You'll need to open up the system.json file in notepad or a text editor.
Use ctrl f to find these at the end of the file:

"hasEncryptedImages":True,"hasEncryptedAudio":True

Change True to False in both cases and save. I've added a note to the op
Yes that did it, now it works. Thank you (y)

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
Great mod just wondering the cheat restore health and fatigue, why add fatigue too and not remove it instead ?

jeral69

Aug 22, 2020
how do i install the cheat mod?
I tried to do it following the instructions but it doesn't work.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Hey just wondering if you were going to add a stop decaying of the vampire powers. just out of curiosity.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Hey just wondering if you were going to add a stop decaying of the vampire powers. just out of curiosity.
Wasn't aware that was something that happened, can you tell me when/why that happens and i'll look into it for a future update

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Wasn't aware that was something that happened, can you tell me when/why that happens and i'll look into it for a future update
well, you have to keep making the blood potions and drinking them to keep up with them. honestly, I don't find it worth the hassle of capturing a bandit and bringing them one at a time for the blood potions. Also, I was wondering if you could add the enhanced fertility potion to the potion list when you gain potions. This one is less of an issue because you can buy most of the ingredients and obtain the ones you can't in bulk.

Reactions: Kakashi Hatake69

roland77777

Jul 1, 2020
I'm probably just being an idiot, but I've copied the files into both Resources and app.nw in an attempt to get the mod to work, but nothing so far. I'm on mac though, if that has any bearing. Sorry again to be a bother.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
hmm Restore Heath and fatigue doesn't work for me. would be nice if worked because this fatigue thing is pain in the ass.

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
There isn't an exit, thought it the best way to prevent people from breaking their saves. Just save before using it then quit out when you're done
I get that but does that mean, you can't rename your daughters etc. permanently? If not, why not? Only problem I have had so far with the mod, don't get me wrong, thank your for investing the time ;-) But the feature of being able to rename certain characters is somewhat useless if you can't afterwards exit and actually save the new names.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I get that but does that mean, you can't rename your daughters etc. permanently? If not, why not? Only problem I have had so far with the mod, don't get me wrong, thank your for investing the time ;-) But the feature of being able to rename certain characters is somewhat useless if you can't afterwards exit and actually save the new names.
Mmm I originally included it so if people hadn't reached that point in the story they could still name the characters. I suppose there's no reason to only have that in the gallery. I'll add that as an option for the cheat menu in a future release

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote