Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
hmmm how do i replace the cheat mod if i don't know what to replace
If you read what it says in the OP under "Installation" than you know that you must copy and overwrite this files from cheat mod into the data folder so to be more precise "Peasants Quest NYD281\www\data".

wulfhednar

Oct 29, 2022
If you read what it says in the OP under "Installation" than you know that you must copy and overwrite this files from cheat mod into the data folder so to be more precise "Peasants Quest NYD281\www\data".
okay but is there something i need to remove

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
okay but is there something i need to remove
:unsure: And why such a question? Do you see anywhere in the installation instructions that you have to delete anything?

Just download the mod, unzip it, then copy all the files from it and paste them into the data folder I gave you the path to earlier, and if you get a message that such files are already in that folder, then replace/overwrite them with the ones from the mod.

Reactions: rayyy69

wulfhednar

Oct 29, 2022
:unsure: And why such a question? Do you see anywhere in the installation instructions that you have to delete anything?

Just download the mod, unzip it, then copy all the files from it and paste them into the data folder I gave you the path to earlier, and if you get a message that such files are already in that folder, then replace/overwrite them with the ones from the mod.
i see thanks for the help

Reactions: Mario4don

wulfhednar

Oct 29, 2022

wait hang on the blue orb that's supposed to be by the tree isn't there and i did get a message that said it was already in

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
hi everyone, i have downloaded and installed the mod but when i tried to use it, it didnt work. like i tried to use potion or restore energy thing, it didnt work a bit. any ideas?

May 5, 2022
cheats not working sadly
that's because there's a new version of PQ but the mod is for 2.81. gotta wait for JG to update the mod for the new version. hopefully it won't give him any issues and it'll be released soon. bear in mind however, his patreon supporters get early access, then every one else gets it about a week (or so) later.

Reactions: Cat Boy

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Latest version of the Gallery and cheat mod for Peasants quest is available for download on patreon, will be posted here in a week. This adds 18 new scenes to the gallery for the Bat girl, Everi and the demon daughter. New scenes can be found at the bottom right of the gallery.

I've added a name changer to the cheat list so you can change your name and your daughters at any time. I also added vampire blood and cure poison to the potions you get from the potion cheat. I also fixed the fatigue restoral as it had some issues in the previous version.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote