Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 5, 2022
there's going to be a slight cosmetic update for Peasant's Quest coming out (hopefully before the New Year, but RL can throw curve balls better than even the pros). no new quests or anything, just the original scene with Daughter that was meant to be included with the most recent patch, but was cut due to time constraints...and our fav prostitute Gwynneth will get her alley scenes redone. (there'll also be some interior redesigns for some of the buildings in the village, but this thread is about the Gallery/Cheat mod for the game so i digress...)

will the mod be updated to include these scenes?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Latest version out on patreon will be posted here in a week. This adds a new scene with the daughter and all of the redone scenes with Gwynneth. The old versions are available at the bottom if you still have the images.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Weird thing I found. The scene with Liandra after the cave kicks you from the gallery and resets her quest progress to that state. Even makes her appear in the forest and lets you take her home again. It doesn't matter much as gallery is supposed to be a one way trip, but you need to re-enter the gallery to continue viewing scenes.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Weird thing I found. The scene with Liandra after the cave kicks you from the gallery and resets her quest progress to that state. Even makes her appear in the forest and lets you take her home again. It doesn't matter much as gallery is supposed to be a one way trip, but you need to re-enter the gallery to continue viewing scenes.
What is that scene labelled as in the gallery? I'll go and fix it

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
This does not work. Says that it is for 2.95 but I think this is for 2.91. Guess we still need to wait longer for that new update.

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
This does not work. Says that it is for 2.95 but I think this is for 2.91. Guess we still need to wait longer for that new update.
Nope its the correct version, whats the issue?

I downloaded the game, put the cheat mod, but unlike the image no blue sphere appears under this tree... by any chance to activate the cheat somehow? is it a bug?
You can try leaving the map and returning to it. If its still not there download the mod and copy and replace the files again

ZeroSomeGame

Jul 25, 2019
Nope its the correct version, whats the issue?
Not sure if this is causing the issues people are having:

The file uploaded to the site for the mod still reads 2.91 while the file uploaded to Mega reads for the current version 2.95.
People may be downloading the wrong file.

Not sure if this is something i should put a ticket in for or something you have control over.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jong Games

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Not sure if this is causing the issues people are having:

The file uploaded to the site for the mod still reads 2.91 while the file uploaded to Mega reads for the current version 2.95.
People may be downloading the wrong file.

Not sure if this is something i should put a ticket in for or something you have control over.
Thank you!

Reactions: ZeroSomeGame
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote