Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SLyGoGi

May 13, 2021
объясните, как и где установить этот чит-файл? желательно прямо, шаг за шагом

explain how and where to install this cheat file? preferably straight forward, step by step

Last edited by a moderator:

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
if you want, make a save slot for gallery purposes, but always make sure you have backup saves, just in case something borks your save files.
Like i said its already done, i didn't know about not having an exist, cause it was not in the op.

i didn't even though about it, cause the last gallery mod was like this and had an exist.

B34R0

Apr 23, 2020
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can I install this, I don't see 'data' folder in the folder containing the game.exe. Plz help with a little bit more detailed installation instruction. I am new to all this modding stuff. Thanks.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Latest version out on patreon will be posted here in a week. This adds 8 new scenes to the gallery for Maghda and Gwynneth. (One of these scene is currently a placeholder and plays a different animation, this is how it is in game)

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

Overview:
This mod adds a Gallery to Peasant's Quest which allows you to replay scenes. Simply interact with the blue orb in the centre of town to open the cheat menu or to be transported to the gallery. There are a huge number of scenes in the game. Versions are available early on my patreon as always. It also includes a cheat menu for Gold, Xp, restoring health and fatigue and you can also give yourself a selection of potions​

Updated: 09/01/23
Game/Creator: Tinkerer Peasant's Quest
Modder: Jong Games
Mod Version: 2.4
Game Version: 2.95
Language: English

Note:
Do not use with versions of game other than the one listed to avoid errors

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

View attachment 1702096
3.0 ?

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Latest version out on patreon will be posted here in a week. This adds 8 new scenes to the gallery for Maghda and Gwynneth. (One of these scene is currently a placeholder and plays a different animation, this is how it is in game)
can include a way tog et out of the room? :cry: i rly don't want to lose my save

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
How do I use the gallery and cheats?
Read the op
can include a way tog et out of the room? :cry: i rly don't want to lose my save
When you view scenes it changes variables in the game, so if you were to leave after viewing it would screw up progress and potentially softlock you. If you still want me to get out you can post your save here and i'll manually move you back to town.

MIRONENKO

Jul 26, 2017
Read the op

When you view scenes it changes variables in the game, so if you were to leave after viewing it would screw up progress and potentially softlock you. If you still want me to get out you can post your save here and i'll manually move you back to town.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote