Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
new ver plz im frustating women aff always down or you can give me what varible aff each woman in save editor online

May 5, 2022
Update please
it'll be out sometime tomorrow. it gets posted to Jong's patreon for his supporters, with a public release roughly a week later. since it was released last Sunday, it'll be posted here sometime tomorrow.

edit: didn't want to doublepost, but i noticed two issues:

there's two versions of Maghda-sex outside the cave and Magda-sex inside the cave both non pregnant and pregnant versions are identical to the sex outside the cave scene.

the thing is, i'm not sure if its just the mod, or if its in the game itself. i'll bring this up in Tinkerer's discord though, just to see if any one else noticed it as well.

edit: i just realized that there was a slight change in PQ. apparently Tinkerer forgot to add an image for a quest and had to make a very slight change. the game's version is like 3.01A, and the mod i think is for 3.01...so that MIGHT be the reason why its not displaying the right images for Maghda's two cave scenes.

Last edited:

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
When I download the mega cheat for game version 301 I get the rar file below and puting it in data folder doesn't do anything to game. No blue orb. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? View attachment PeasantsQuestGallery&Cheat3.01.rar View attachment PeasantsQuestGallery&Cheat3.01.rar View attachment PeasantsQuestGallery&Cheat3.01.rar View attachment PeasantsQuestGallery&Cheat3.01.rar View attachment PeasantsQuestGallery&Cheat3.01.rar View attachment PeasantsQuestGallery&Cheat3.01.rar Not sure why it added same attachment several times.

Last edited:

nightforce

Jan 9, 2018
I noticed an issue with gwyneth pregnant sex in the home, there's an error where the image won't load. this only happens with the mod though, because the when I trigger the scene in game, it would load properly. when I check, it seems there's a script error because the error report on the game looking for nonexistent filename which If my guess was correct, stemmed from a typo in the mod script

jeral69

Aug 22, 2020
When I download the mega cheat for game version 301 I get the rar file below and puting it in data folder doesn't do anything to game. No blue orb. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? View attachment 2537097 View attachment 2537097 View attachment 2537097 View attachment 2537097 View attachment 2537097 View attachment 2537097 Not sure why it added same attachment several times.
Did you put the files in the "data" folder or in the "www" folder?
Map001 and Map149 files should go in the "data" folder.

May 5, 2022
so...bit of an issue i came across with the mod. as of 3.01, you can now acquire a canine companion to help you in battles and such. you can leash him to a tree outside Greyport, the tree in the center of Weirdwood, or the Tower of Dread. the problem is, the orb blocks the spot where you can leave your friend, let alone retrieve him (in the event you left him before installing the mod itself.)

so for any one who's thinking of acquiring said companion, and using the mod (excellent work on it though, huge thanks to jong for the effort thus far) you'd be wise to either leave him outside Greyport or the Tower for the time being.

edit:

After downloading the mod, my dog just disappeared from the game. He was at the tree in weirwood town.
your best bet, is to copy your save files to a backup folder, delete the game, then reinstall it without the mod. once you transfer your save back over, the dog should be back at the tree. hopefully this issue is something that can be easily fixed, as it kinda conflicts with the dog atm...but if you want to continue using the mod, you'd have to leave the doggo at either the tree outside Greyport or the Tower of Dread for the time being.

Last edited:

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
66 stops you from editing his apk which is well and good as it stops fake and malicious files under his name. Is there any other way to add the cheat for android/apk?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote