Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 5, 2019
Im having a issue where the mod is not working. When I download, I get a single file that when I put it in the data folder it does nothing

Gaboo90

Mar 19, 2018
For everyone complaining about mod not working, it's true..mod won't work either on Android or using joyplay, guys don't waste your time downloading this mod, just use saveeditor website.

Reactions: Anackkin91
May 5, 2022
For everyone complaining about mod not working, it's true..mod won't work either on Android or using joyplay, guys don't waste your time downloading this mod, just use saveeditor website.
while the game does have a built in affection cheat, (picture included to show where) and you can just use an RPG Maker Save Editor (found on this site actually), the cheat mod has a few nifty features, such as adding 1k exp or restoring health and fatigue. the gallery is also nice too as you can rewatch sex scenes any time you want. though you should save BEFORE going in, as its a one way trip and you don't want to bork your save file.

Affection Cheat.jpg

Reactions: M3ntir

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Too bad MEGA not working on this dowload... You can try download it, but it not downloading it... Also, Save Editor is a miss sometimes and by the way don't even open...

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Works on joiplay?

Edited:- Yupp it works like a charm on joiplay
I have the latest version of joiplay and Renpy plugin from patreon of joiplay

Just extract the mod in data folder and you are all set

Last edited:
Reactions: Lightninja1101
May 5, 2022
Also, Save Editor is a miss sometimes
i've used save editor to give me a bit of a boost in terms of gold or potions, and its always worked for me just fine. i try not to use stat editors though, as i don't want it to mess with the game too much. only time i do, is for Liandra when i'm rescuing her from those knobends in the well. <.<

but i typically save AFTER i've cleared them out and reset her def stat back to normal, because their spell casting tends to leave her with low HP, if not outright 1-shot her. .-.

notmahnamme

Apr 3, 2023
Sorry for the ignorant question, but how do you "copy and replace"? I can't find anything like that, and when I just paste it into the data folder it won't work.

Edit- It seems like the problem is that the mod is a RAR file. Is there any way to get around this?

Last edited:
May 5, 2022
Sorry for the ignorant question, but how do you "copy and replace"? I can't find anything like that, and when I just paste it into the data folder it won't work.
so when you download the mod, you extract the files. you then copy and paste the files to the Data folder of Peasant's Quest folder (should be located in the www folder itself)

the mod CAN work, but not for newer save files. Tinkerer should release a test build for the new patch soon, with a full release a week afterwards. jong will likely work on updating the mod some time after this, and release it on patreon, with a public release a week after that.

May 5, 2022
In last game kristin say about daughter in what version these character come?
Kristin? don't recall any one named that in Peasant's Quest. maybe you've got the game or person mixed up with something or someone else?

unless you mean Julia referring to Molly's daughter...she's in the new update, which should be released soon hopefully. i know there's a testbuild for tinkerer's patreon supporters going on atm.

May 27, 2017
Hey, Jong Games, thanks for the mod! I was interested in the content of this game, but always hesitant to play because I find RPGM games to be tedious and time-consuming But with your mod adding a gallery and cheats, I can finally play it. The game just got updated, will you be updating the mod as well? If so, please take your time, no rush!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jong Games

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Did you get rid of the blood adding from the cheat menu?

*Edit* NVM Forgot it gave blood potions via extra potions cheat.

Last edited:

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
Thank you for making the patch - is there any chance that you might add the Special Pastries to the Extra Potions cheat?

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
i don't think the special pastries really qualify as potions...but that's just me.
I think it's debatable - they're basically acting as an aphrodisiac in the game and I see them in the same light as the fertility, bareness and phallus gigantus potions. It's fine if they're not - I'm grateful for the mod as it's cut down considerably on the grind for the game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote