Cheat Mod RPGM Peasants Quest Gallery & Cheat Mod

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Johnny90H30

Apr 11, 2021
The orb isn't showing up. I opened the files with 9zip and copied map files 001 and 153 into data folder like I always do but orb isn't threre. Mod says game version 315 and game page says game is 315 fix. It asked to override files and I clicked yes.
Hi! Try to enter some place, like the tavern. When you exit the blue orb should be at the usual place, worked for me.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
What is the change censorship in the cheat menu? Is it for the desensor I don't have to keep doing it.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Obeah keep losing relationship. anyone else having this issue?
Is an in game mechanic, she loses 5% relationship PER DAY, and if she reaches a threshold (I think is like 15% or less) she runs away to the stronghold where you had to go to rescue her the 1st time, shitty mechanic IMHO, however this mechanic is applied to EVERY woman the MC can fuck, impregnate and she can give birth (the ones who can't give birth lack this mechanic )

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is an in game mechanic, she loses 5% relationship PER DAY, and if she reaches a threshold (I think is like 15% or less) she runs away to the stronghold where you had to go to rescue her the 1st time, shitty mechanic IMHO, however this mechanic is applied to EVERY woman the MC can fuck, impregnate and she can give birth (the ones who can't give birth lack this mechanic )
I know but the issue is that the cheat is supposed to stop relation ship decay. I toggle it and it works for everyone but her.

May 5, 2022
It worked previously on her.
from what i heard, the affection cheat isn't suppose to apply to her. her affection is meant to go down, as its part of the story. its a prompt for the quest "Where's Obeah?" where you have to go back through the fortress and retrieve her once more.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
There is no data folder how am I supposed to put it in a folder that does not exist? Do you mean the locales folder? Do I create a data folder? Nevermind it is inside www.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote